APPLICATION FOR THE FIRST YEAR OF THE MASTER PROGRAM
The 1st year of the Master's programme (M1) is open to :
- holders of a national diploma conferring a Bachelor's degree in a field academics compatible with that of the Master's degree,
- holders of a diploma approved by the State if it corresponds to the level of education required in a field academics compatible with that of the master's degree,
- to candidates who have a prior learning assessment.
Admission is pronounced by the President of the University after consultation with the head of the academics.
Please note: In the case of the academics programme, admission can only be granted after recruitment by an employer.
THE 3 STAGES OF THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Choose your master's degree academics by consulting the academics catalog or the national website Monmaster
- Enter your application on the national site Monmaster
ATTENTION: Submission of applications for 1st year masters from March 22, 2023 to April 18, 2023
ECANDIDAT complementary recruitment procedure for courses with places available after the Monmaster procedure