The Bureau d'aide à l'insertion professionnelle (BAIP) helps you in your steps and your search for internships and jobs (consultation of internship and job offers).
We advise you on the themes related to employment and professional integration and provide you with documentation on professions, sectors of activity, companies...
We organize for you individual interviews or workshops to support you at research of internships and jobs (CV, letters, interviews, ...) on the occasion of the permanence or by appointment.
CARRY OUT YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ASSESSMENT
This essential step will allow you to make an inventory of fixtures:
- By analysing all aspects of your career (academics, professional and personal experiences),
- By identifying your knowledge, know-how and interpersonal skills, or skills / knowledge / qualities
- By determining your interests, your motivations,
- Taking into account your personal values.
Even before you submit your application, and to understand how you should proceed, you should explore the job market to fine-tune your project, and perhaps discover companies, jobs, and functions that you wouldn't have thought of!
DO YOUR "WALKING STUDY"
All market players are distinguished by expectations and practices that may be different. This step will allow you to gather as much information as possible on the professions, sectors and companies you are targeting.
From then on, you will be able to:
- Target your research,
- Validate the coherence of your project with the needs of the company,
- Know who to send your application to,
- Better define your action plan by adapting your tools to your contact person.
REALIZE YOUR COMMUNICATION TOOLS
To communicate well is to know your target and your objective, to know how to adapt your language and style to your interlocutor. Applying for a job, whether it is for a academics, an internship or a job, requires a long reflexive process.
Your communication tools must be eye-catching and must make the recruiter want to meet you.
Here are some tips and resources to help you create quality communication tools.