You have written your CV, identified the recruiters... You are now facing the dreaded step of writing your cover letter!
First piece of advice, don't write it down until you know who it's for.
The cover letter accompanies the CV. Its objective is to convince the recruiter of the interest of meeting you. Explaining your motivation means drawing attention to yourself and showing that you are active: you can mention your academics, your internships and activities (personal and professional) and explain what they have brought you...
A FEW HINTS
- CadrEmploi's advice
- ONISEP's advice
- The advice of Keljob
- Rwrite a letter in response to a classified ad
- Writing a spontaneous application letter
- 5 min before... to write an EPAC cover letter
- MOOC Succeed CV and cover letter of the EMPLOYMENT STORE
- Applications related to the cover letter of the EMPLOYMENT STORE