DOCTORAL COMMISSION OF THE SAVOIE MONT BLANC UNIVERSITY (CODUSMB)
The Doctoral Commission of the Université Savoie Mont Blanc (CODUSMB) is responsible for organizing and coordinating the conduct of doctoral studies within the institution.
It also acts as an interface between the University of Savoie Mont Blanc and the Community of Universities and Institutions (ComUE) Université Grenoble Alpes, in conjunction with the College of Doctoral Schools (CED) of the ComUE.
- represent the institution at the College of Doctoral Schools of the ComUE Université Grenoble Alpes.
- organise doctoral training in addition to that provided by doctoral schools and the CED
- coordinate the scientific activities of doctoral schools
- award doctoral contracts (Ministry, Savoie Mont Blanc Council, others)
- to deal with the procedures for defending theses and dissertations by delegation of the EU Commission's DEC HDR.
- Promote the international mobility of doctoral candidates
- contribute to the promotion of the doctorate
The CODUSMB is composed of 30 permanent members and is headed by a director who is supported by the administrative department of the Directorate of Research and Doctoral Studies (DRED).
Its director is one of the deputy directors of the College of Doctoral Schools of the European Union.
Université Savoie Mont Blanc, DRED, 27, rue Marcoz, BP 1104, CHAMBÉRY Cedex
Director of CODUSMB: Hélène CLARET
Secretariat: Virginie THIVILLON - tel. 04 79 75 91 51 - e-mail email@example.com