The way to apply to our university is different whether you are an exchange student or a freemover student.
What is a student in exchange? A student coming under different exchange programmes: ERASMUS+, ORA, BCI, ISEP, bilateral/multilateral agreements… but also students enrolled in double diplomas.
What is a freemover student? A student who wants to come to Université Savoie Mont Blanc individually (ie outside the frame of an agreement between a foreign higher education institution and Université Savoie Mont Blanc. He/She will thus have the same status as French students.
ERASMUS+, ORA, BCI, ISEP, BRAFITEC, AND ALSO DOUBLE DIPLOMAS AND BILATERAL/MULTILATERAL AGREEMENTS: Registration on the software program Moveon
In order to check if your university has an agreement with the Université Savoie Mont Blanc, please contact directly your international relations office.
When to apply for the academic year* 2018/2019?
*Academic year: First Semester (from September 2018 to December 2018 or January 2019) and Second semester (from January to May or June 2018).
For information, students could apply for the first semester (from September to December 2018 or to January 2019) or for the whole academic year 2018/2019 (from September 2018 to May or June 2019). Two sessions were organized:
- First session: from 12th March to 13th April 2018. (Only for this first session, the International Relations Office could help students for accommodation).
- Second session: from 7th to 18th May 2018. This session is now closed. (If students apply for this second session, the international relations office cannot help them to find an accommodation.)
ATTENTION: If students want to come only for the second semester (from January to May/June 2019), they have to apply on October 2018, not before.
How to apply for the second session?
Please, follow carefully the steps below:
- Fill in the online Application form, print it in a PDF format and sign it.
Please indicate a VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS that you can check regularly because you will receive a lot of important information!
- Establish your Learning Agreement, (your university’s coordinator will provide one) and sign it.
- Submit your Application Form and your Learning Agreement to your university’s coordinator for him to sign it.
ATTENTION: without the Application Form and Learning Agreement signed by your university’s coordinator, no application will be accepted!
- Attach on MoveOn application the copy of your learning agreement.
- Send the 2 original documents by post mail to the following address:
Mrs Séverine QUILLIET
Université Savoie Mont Blanc
Direction des Relations Internationales
27, rue Marcoz
73011 CHAMBERY Cedex
No application sent after May 31st 2018 will be accepted.
Upon receipt of your complete file, the International Relations Office will send it to the faculty concerned for validation.
Wait for an answer from the International Relations Office telling you if your application is accepted or not.
Once your application is validated, the International Relations Office will send you an email containing:
- the letter of acceptance of the University Savoie Mont Blanc,
- a welcome pack with the list of the necessary documents for your administrative registration, dates of the welcome meetings and the list of the people-contacts of faculty.
For the foreign students outside European Union, the original of the acceptance letter to the University Savoie Mont Blanc will be sent to you by post mail to facilitate your steps for obtaining your visa.
Attention: we send the information relative to your registration and to your arrival in France at the e-mail address written on the application form. Think to look at your email box regularly.
For any question and/or problem concerning your pre-registration, please contact: Mrs Séverine QUILLIET.