DATASUN scientific school – Data Sciences for Solar Energy
14th to 18th of November 2022
INES – Le Bourget du Lac / Le Grand-Bornand (French Alpes)
For master and PhD students, post-docs, researchers, engineers and practitioners
Plenary sessions, workshops, visit of experimental facilities at INES
Context and objectives:
The DATASUN scientific school addresses data sciences and their applications to solar energy. It will be about data, its use, analysis and handing for solar energy related studies. The aim is to cover a wide range of scales: spatial scales, from the territory to the system, but also temporal scales, from yearly prediction (including climate changes forecasting) to short term predictions. Particular focus on the methods used to deal with data : clustering, bayesian approaches, machine learning, data mining, neural networks, statistical learning, principal component analysis, uncertainty analysis etc.
More details about the program here
and description for the conferences here
Inscriptions and fees:
The online registration until October 30th (discount until October 10th).
Cost student / post-doc : 450 euros
Non-students: 550 euros
After October 10th :
Cost student / post-doc : 550 euros
Non students : 650 euros
Fees cover the accommodation during the whole school (from monday to friday), breakfast, meal, dinner, gala dinner transportation from Le Bourget du Lac to Le Grand Bornand as well as activities.
For more information and to manifest interest please contact:
- Administrative support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aurélie FOUCQUIER (CEA): email@example.com
- Martin THEBAULT (CNRS): firstname.lastname@example.org
|Place||Le Bourget du Lac. Departure for Le Grand Bornand||Le Grand Bornand||Le Grand Bornand||Le Grand Bornand||Le Grand Bornand, Travel back to Le Bourget du Lac|
Meeting point on Monday 14th, 8:30 a.m: INES, Helios building, 60 Av. du Lac Léman, 73370 Le Bourget-du-Lac, France
How to reach us
TGV stations of Chambéry and Aix-les-Bains. Direct from Paris in less than 3 hours.
INES site at 10 minutes by car (car rental agency and cab station on site)
INES site at 15 minutes by public transportation:
– From Chambéry : Line A by Synchro Bus, stop « INES SUD »
– From Aix-les-Bains: Line 1 of the Ondéa network
– From Lyon: A43 freeway in the direction of Chambéry – Exit Chambéry / La Motte Servolex – Direction Le Bourget-du-Lac
– From Grenoble : Motorway A43 direction Chambéry – Follow Le Bourget-du-Lac
– From Annecy / Geneva : Motorway A41 towards Grenoble then A43 towards Chambéry – Exit Chambéry / La Motte Servolex – Direction Le Bourget-du-Lac
Less than an hour by freeway from the international airports of Lyon Saint Exupéry and Geneva International, and adjacent to the national airport of Chambéry – Aix-les-Bains.