Campus France/Study in France platform
Foreign students - You are not a national of the EEA or Switzerland and you wish to study at the University of Savoie Mont Blanc
OUTSIDE THE EXCHANGE PROGRAM
For registration, you must follow these steps:
- You must pay the CVEC : Log on to https://cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr/ to obtain your attestation of Student Life and Campus Contribution (CVEC) : 92€.
- From July 13, and only when you have obtained your visa, you must register online by clicking on this link IA WEB PRIMO (243€) https://iaprimo-usmb.grenet.fr/iaprimo-usmb/ident1.jsf
- You must then finalize your registration by submitting the necessary documents online.
To do this, log on to the online voucher transmission application
For a list of the parts to be supplied, refer to the Non-EEA Student Guide.
- Once all the documents have been submitted online and verified by our services, you will be able to access your registration documents (school certificates, university fee statements, etc.) by clicking on the link: https: //mdw-usmb.grenet.fr/mdw
- The student card is to be picked up at the Espace Vie Etudiante (EVE) building on the Bourget-du-Lac Campus by Mrs Véronique DROUIN, from August 30th to September 24th 2021.
Teaching is scheduled to begin on Tuesday 13 September 2022 at 10:00 am for M1 SoLEM / ESBC and 1:30 pm for M2 SoLEM / ESB in the Polytech Building on the Bourget-du-Lac Campus.
French students or students from the European Economic Area (+ Switzerland)
You are a French student or a student from the European Economic Area (+ Switzerland) and you wish to register.
The administrative registration at the University Savoie Mont Blanc is done on the ecandidat platform.
The student card is to be collected building Espace Vie Etudiante, on the Bourget du lac (Scolarité de site).
Teaching is scheduled to begin on Tuesday 13 September 2021 at 10:00 am for M1 SoLEM / ESBC and 1:30 pm for M2 SoLEM / ESB in the Polytech Building on the Bourget-du-Lac Campus.