Solar Academy Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023
Who can apply?
- All students applying for Solar Energy Master, both curricula:
- ESBC (Energy for Solar Buildings and Cities)
- SoLEM (Solar energy, Law, Economics and Management)
How to apply?
- All the necessary documents (Application form + required documents, pdf format, in English or French) should be send by e-mail in May 2022
Conditions / Deadlines
- Interview with the candidates wil be scheduled in may 2022
- Applications will be selected based on academic results and motivation
- Scholarship amount: 4000€ for the academic year 2022-2023
- Awarded for one year
- Results of the application will be given at the end of June
List of documents:
- Application form, (download here in april/may 2022)
- Curriculum Vitae with detailed record of higher education, awards and distinctions
- Academic transcripts (from high school graduation to Bachelor’s degree) grades and, if possible, rankings,
- Personal statement, typically between 500 and 1000 words. Your personal statement should answer the question: “What is your interest for the Solar Academy Master’s program and for the research areas covered by the Graduate School?”,
- Two or three letters of recommendation from a professional or academic reference are required. Letters should speak to your capacity for completing a graduate program. References from education or research related organizations and/or experience are highly recommended.
Make Our Planet Great Again scholarships
Master’s excellence scholarships in the amount of € 1,060 / month are offered for a period of 12 to 24 months for students wishing to follow a course related to the themes “Make Our Planet Great Again” in a French establishment. Applicants for this excellence scholarship (around 50 financings) submit their application with a letter of acceptance for a Master (first or second year).
To apply, click here
More information on “Make Our Planet Great Again”