Energy efficiency and buildings solar energy integration
The master opens for the 2021 academic year only in the second year.
The Master’s students:
- will gain specialized skills in Energy and enough additional skills in other domains to meet the requirements of a multidisciplinary building and solar energy projects;
- will become familiar with the requirements of a research or professional activities.
- Train scientists capable of solving complex problems relating to the management, design and optimization of multiple-input technological systems.
- Develop the expertise and skills needed to carry out research into energy management, environmental protection, the use of innovative materials and the production of innovative structures as part of a global policy of sustainable development.
- To acquire scientific and techno-economic knowledge in the field of building and solar energyDevelop know-how and skills useful to researchers andengineers who design new NZEB(*) buildings, solar systems,innovative systems and energy distribution networks as partof a global sustainable development policy.Train senior operational staff in the field of solar energy for the building and industry sectors.
- To move towards a career of researcher while preparing the doctorate (NZEB(*) : Nearly Zero Energy Buildings).
Skills and expertise
- Design and implement complex technological systems that are self-regulating (or autonomous) and that protect the environment through improved energy efficiency and the use of specific methods, processes and materials.
- Expertise in associated tools (modeling, simulation, measurement, information management).
Multi-disciplinary Master’s degree course
The course program is closely linked to the research carried out by Polytech’s three research laboratories: Intelligent Systems (LISTIC), Energy and Sustainable Buildings (LOCIE), and Mechatronics (SYMME).
Our business and research partners include
Energy and Solar Buildings: TENERRDIS business cluster, Clipsol, Tecnisun, Photowatt, Tenesol, Imeris, Asder, Greth, Hespul, etc.
Mechatronics: Arve Industries business cluster in Haute Savoie, Alcatel, Somfy, Snr, Mécalac, Anthogyr, Bosch, etc.
Information processing: Alcatel, FranceTélécom, Schneider Electric, Total, etc.
Among our business and research relationships:
- 4 semesters (30 ECTS/semester)
- 3 semesters allowing the customization of the student projects and internship according to his/her background, his/her research or professional project:
- Lectures/tutorials/practical works.
- Individual and collaborative in research labs.
- Supervision of each project by a staff member (associate professor or full professor)
From semesters S7 to S9 – Academic learning : 65 ECTS / 90
- Course (1,5h per session)
- Tutorial (1,5h per session)
- Practical work (4h per session)
- 3 Projects : 25 ECTS / 90
Semester S10 – Internship : 30 ECTS
- Master thesis (reserarch) or Professional internship
- 4 months at least
Université Savoie Mont Blanc, Polytech Annecy-Chambéry
Place: Le Bourget-du-Lac
Contact us: email@example.com