Le LOCIE recherche des candidats pour une thèse franco-australienne, dans le cadre du programme AUFRANDE (Australia-France Network of Doctoral Excellence)!
The Australia-France Network of Doctoral Excellence is a unique PhD training program that offers international experience, top-class research discipline and transversal skills training.
- 35 positions available and the choice among 105 projects to carry out your PhD Physics, Chemistry, Mechanics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Geosciences and related fields
- Excellent employment conditions at one of the top-class 22 French Institutions participating in the Program
- Up to 12 months secondments in one of the 15 Australian Universities participating in the Program
- Dual doctorates (France + Australia)
- Outstanding training aimed at fostering scientific, technical and transferable skills including workshops in both France and Australia
- Involvement of industry partners
- Candidates should start by October 2023
L’offre de thèse Photovoltaic integration in urban environment est ici!
Plus d’information: aufrande.eu