The LISTIC laboratory undertakes to do its best to make its site available to all Internet users, regardless of their physical, cognitive, material or geographical dispositions. If you notice that a page does not correspond to this criterion, please report it via the e-mail on the contact page.
The development of e-government is one of the main levers for improving the quality of public services and modernising the state. In accordance with article 47 of the Act of 11 February 2005 on equal rights and opportunities, public services must be accessible to all in order to develop effective electronic administration.
Tools used to verify accessibility
Some tips to navigate the site
To move through the menus :
- tab key
Remember that some web browsers allow you to enlarge (or shrink) all or part of the page viewed, using the keys :
- control + (to enlarge) or control - (to shrink)
- mouse wheel control, one way to enlarge, other way to shrink
- the LISTIC logo (top left) gives access to the home page
- the logos at the bottom of the page give access to the websites of the institutions to which the laboratory belongs
Engine of research
- the magnifying glass (top right) gives access to the engine of research on the content of the pages of the site