Doctoral student, Polytech Annecy-Chambéry.
Address: LISTIC - Polytech Annecy-Chambéry, BP 80439 - Annecy le Vieux, 74944 ANNECY Cedex, France
LinkedIn : El hadri Ranya
ResearchGate : El hadri Ranya
Group : LISTIC
Subject: Methodology for the reconstitution of ontologies of competences and their exploitation in the context of the accompaniment of an individual towards employment
The main objective of this thesis is to propose a methodology for the reconstitution of ontologies and their exploitation in the context of the accompaniment of an individual towards employment.
Several secondary objectives are declined, including the proposal of :
- A metamodel of competences, personalities and motivation,
- Mechanisms for the reconstitution of ontologies on competency, personality and motivation repositories,
- Mechanisms for the continuous enrichment of ontologies using data analysis (existing profiles, existing repositories, etc.),
- A metamodel for the description of individual profiles in line with the previous results,
- Mechanisms to evaluate the adequacy and calculate the distance between profiles and positions.
The work revolves around ontology modelling, tree models, distance calculations and path construction. Modelling, search and evaluation solutions will be proposed. These regular deliverables will be the subject of experimentation cycles in real conditions, and will thus be evaluated and improved.
The thesis work is done in close collaboration with a thesis in human sciences conducted at the CERAG laboratory (Grenoble), and the company PRISMO (technicians-developers). This collaboration will be strong on the aspects "modelling of
This collaboration will be strong on the aspects of "modelling of reference systems" and on the cycles of experimentation.
Keywords: Ontologies, Methodology, Modelling, Skills, Personalities, Motivation
Supervisors: Kave Salamatian, Julien Boissiere, Sorana Cimpan, Luc Damas
Start of the thesis: 01/11/2021
Doctoral School: Environmental Engineering Sciences