Student and Campus Life Services assists students and student associations of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc in the development and implementation of their projects, whether cultural, artistic, citizens, solidarity, sports ...
A student life facilitator is present on each of the 3 campuses to :
- Supporting the creation of student associations
- Helping associations in the process of obtaining the USMB label
- Information on existing associations at USMB
- Advice on project financing (information on the SIEF, help in finding other sources of funding)
- Support in the organization of events
- Helping to enhance student engagement
Do not hesitate to contact them : 04 79 75 94 15 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Law 1901 defines association as "an agreement by which two or more persons pool, on a permanent basis, their knowledge or activity for a purpose other than to share profits". To create your association, you must therefore be at least two adults, united around a non-profit project.
Once the students have agreed on the purpose of their association, the following procedure must be followed:
- Draft the statutes of the association
- Declare the association to the prefecture : the process is carried out online.
- Take the following steps (open a bank account / take out insurance)
The SVEC will be able to assist you in the creation and provide you with resource documents to facilitate your steps.
For more information:
- The official website: https://www.associations.gouv.fr/
- Toolbox : https://www.animafac.net/boite-a-outils/
The Université Savoie Mont Blanc encourages and supports student associations. It pursues a proactive policy to promote the development and activities of its associations, in particular through logistical, organisational and financial support.
To this end, it shall establish the labelling charter which the labelled student associations undertake to respect.
Labelling is a procedure to be renewed every year, at the beginning of the academic year. The label, a guarantee of quality, allows student associations to access services or funding (FSDIE) to enable them to carry out their actions.
The Fonds de Solidarité et de Développement des Initiatives Étudiantes (FSDIE) provides subsidies for projects and associative actions. The FSDIE commission examines the aid to be provided at different times during the academic year and classifies it into 3 categories:
- Category 1: Transversal projects carried out by one or more associations from different structures concerning an entire campus and open to all students.
- Category 2: Sports and humanitarian events that can be funded because they contribute to the promotion of the Université Savoie Mont-Blanc.
- Category 3: Projects concerning only one sector.
FSDIE 2020-2021 Campaigns
|1st campaign||2nd campaign||3rd campaign|
|Deadline for submission of files||October 12, 2020||February 9, 2020||May 25, 2020|
|Campus Life Commission||22 October 2020||February 25, 2020||June 3, 2020|
Make sure you respect the deadlines for your file to be processed!
After the project
You will have to provide a moral and financial assessment of your project. within two months after the activity funded under this project has taken place. This assessment will be carried out on the basis of the proposed model (5.) and accompanied by the main supporting invoices.
Elements to design your file
Labelled student associations can organise events on campus.
- For simple events such as meetings or academicsevents taking place during the opening periods of the buildings and not requiring a request for additional equipment from the SLS, the single event request s, as well as the security guidelines signed by the security referent, 1 week before the date, and send them to the SVEC.
- For events including a meal and/or requiring additional equipment and/or taking place outside the opening hours of the buildings, the following information must be provided the request for an exceptional event online, at least 3 weeks before the date of the event. The application file is also accessible via the University's intranet.