The numerous student associations actively contribute to the animation of student life on the 3 campuses of the USMB. Cultural, sporting, civic or even solidarity-based, there is something for everyone!
Each student can join an association or set up his or her own project.
Support for associations
The Student and Campus Life Service is present on each of the 3 campuses to help you develop and carry out your associative projects. It helps you create your association and make it sustainable, provides information on administrative procedures and supports you in organizing events.
Do not hesitate to contact them: email@example.com / 04 79 75 94 15
TheUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc encourages and supports student associations. To allow the development and the activities of its associations, it established the charter of labeling that the labeled student associations commit themselves to respect. The label, a guarantee of quality, allows student associations to access services or funding (FSDIE) allowing them to carry out their actions.
The labeling is a procedure to be renewed every year (dates of the FSDIE campaigns):
The Fonds de Solidarité et de Développement des Initiatives Étudiantes (FSDIE) , which is financed by the CVEC, allows for the subsidization of projects and actions for associations with the USMB label.
Four FSDIE campaigns are held each year during which you can submit your grant applications:
|3rd campaign||4th campaign|
|Deadline for submission of applications||October 17, 2022||November 14, 2022||February 13, 2023||May 22, 2023|
|Campus Life Committee||October 27, 2022||November 24, 2022||February 23, 2023||June 1, 2023|
Make sure you meet the deadlines for your file to be processed!
Elements to design your file
- Criteria for awarding grants to student associations
- Procedure for submitting a grant application to the FSDIE
- FSDIE grant application form to be completed (pdf) or in word format
- Call for projects FSDIE Calendar
After the project
You must provide a moral and financial report on your project within two months of the activity financed under this project. This report must be based on the proposed model and accompanied by the main supporting invoices.
The law of 1901 defines an association as "a convention by which two or more persons put in common, in a permanent way, their knowledge or their activity for a purpose other than to share profits". To create your association, you need to be at least two adults, united around a non-profit project.
Once the students have agreed on the purpose of their association, the following procedure must be followed:
- Draft the statutes of the association
- Declare the association to the prefecture: the process is done online.
- Take the following steps (open a bank account / take out insurance)
The SVEC will be able to assist you in the creation and provide you with resource documents to facilitate your steps.
For more information:
- The official website : https://www.associations.gouv.fr/
- Toolbox: https: //lequartier.animafac.net/resources/
Student associations can organize events on campus.
USMB internal event:
- For simple events such as meetings or academics, which take place during the opening periods of the buildings and do not require a request for additional equipment from the Operations and Heritage Department (SEP), the request for a simple event must be filled out, along with the safety instructions signed by the safety referent, one week before the date, and sent to the SVEC
- For events that include a meal and/or require additional equipment and/or take place outside of the building's opening hours, the request for an exceptional event must be filled out online, at least 3 weeks before the date of the event. The application form is also available on the University's intranet.
- For events such as cake and pastry sales, the application for authorization to sell pastries and cakes must be filled out at least 3 weeks before the start of the sale and sent to the SVEC.
- For events organized outside the university, you must fill out the form describing events organized by students outside the USMB, at least 10 days before the date of the event
The Student Health Service offers you a prevention and risk reduction device for your festive events: The "SAFE Pack".
Contact the Student Health Service for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout the year, the SVEC offers training courses for student associations.
Directory of certified associations
TheUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc encourages and supports student associations. To this end, it has established the present Charter that the labeled student associations commit themselves to respect. Please contact the SVEC for further information about the "Label Université Savoie Mont Blanc".
For the year 2022-2023, 56 associations have already been labeled USMB!
Find them in the directory below:
|AS USMB||Bourget / Jacob / Annecyemail@example.com||@asusmb|
|Fiber Gliss||Bourget / Jacobfirstname.lastname@example.org||@fibergliss|
|Rebellious Vegetables and Crates||Bourget / Jacobemail@example.com||@greensandcagetterebelles|
|Vegetables and Cagette Rebelles||Annecyfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|
|Amnesty Youth Chapter||Jacobfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|
|BDE GELUS (LEA LLCE)||Jacobfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Annecy University Institute of Technology
|BDE Social Career||Annecy||@bde_cs|
|BDE GEI ARELEC||Annecyemail@example.com||@bde_gei_annecy|
|BDE IAE Annecy||Annecy||Association.Bde-Iae-Annecy@univ-smb.fr||@bde_iae|
|World tour on the carousel||Jacobfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|BDE Civil Engineering Alpha Léo||Bourgetemail@example.com||@geniecivilbde|
|IBICH - Inter BDE IUT||Bourget||@bdeiutchambery|
|Genius & Co - BDE GACO||Bourgetfirstname.lastname@example.org||@geniusandco|
|Pack is Back||Bourgetemail@example.com|
|BDE MPC - La Banquise||Bourgetfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|
|BDE Polytech Annecy-Chambéry||Annecy / Chambéryfirstname.lastname@example.org||@bde_polytech_annecy_chambery|
|Junior||Annecy / Chamberyemail@example.com||@juniorpolytechannecychambery|
A student, registered atuniversité Savoie Mont Blanc, is entitled to request recognition of his or her skills, knowledge or abilities related to the degree being studied and acquired through personal commitment.
Student Vice President