The Student-Entrepreneur Diploma is only accessible to students with student-entrepreneur status.
The Student-Entrepreneur Diploma (D2E) is an innovation created to enhance the career path of student-entrepreneurs. Its aim is to bring skills and resources to the student-entrepreneur in order to help him/her build his/her project during the year.
The content of the diploma favours learning by doing, is based on digital educational resources and provides the young project leader with co-supervision of teachers and professionals through coaching/mentoring proposed by the partners of the support.
THE BENEFITS OF D2E
- Validation of the entrepreneurial project in place of an internship or graduation project
- Arrangement of studies, where appropriate
- Recognition of prior learning from the D2E
WHO CAN APPLY
Any student who has been awarded the national student-entrepreneur status after his or her file has been examined by the commitment committee of the Pôle Étudiants Pour l'Innovation, le Transfert et l'Entrepreneuriat (PEPITE) can register for the Etudiant-Entrepreneur diploma (D2E).
- USMB's Observatory for Professional Insertion : email@example.com
- Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research research