Continued professional academics study

Define your project to succeed

Whatever your plans, returning to university requires a great deal of thought and personal investment. Whether it is to develop within your company, to retrain for a new profession, or to acquire skills in line with the job market, your motivation and your will are essential. It is possible to go back to school at any age if you give yourself the time and resources to succeed.

Professional development is essential and resuming your studies at academics can help you achieve this goal. In order to increase your employability and self-confidence, resuming your studies at university is a possible solution, provided that you define your objectives and evaluate your project.

Resuming studies at USMB, for whom?

The resumption of studies may concern an adult who is enrolled in a course of study offered in academics (state diplomas), or enrolled in a course of study specifically designed for a working public (state or institutional diplomas).

Integrated adults follow the academics at the same pace as students, without any special facilities.

The training courses organised in specific groups are aimed at any professional wishing to complete his or her initial academics or to specialise, while obtaining a university degree or certification. The organisation is adapted to the rhythm and constraints of an adult, working public.

As part of your academics project, you will be covered by academics if, at the time of registration, you are in one of the situations listed below:

  • Professional activity, employee in the public or private sector, self-employed person
  • Registered with the Pôle Emploi (with or without compensation)
  • Recipient of resources paid by the State (parental leave, RSA)
  • Resuming studies while on leave of absence academics
  • Financial coverage of your academics by an organization (OPCO) and/or an employer
  • Resumption of studies following a VAPP

You will be required to attend courses and/or seminars at academics according to the established schedule or timetable, and will be evaluated in continuous assessment or final exams.


BUT 1 - License 1: send your application for admission and send it to :

Master 1 > you must apply via the platform My Master

BUT 2-3 - License 2-3 - Professional License - Master 2 - Engineering Cycle : You must apply via the platform Ecandidats USMB.


  • Send application 1 month and a half before entering academics.



  • If you do not have the required diploma, you can access academics through the Validation of Personal and Professional Experience (VAPP): See our dedicated page.


Useful links :