The professional academics of expert executives is one of the pillars of the TECV (Energy Transition for Green Growth). INES and USMB/Polytech have historically been national references in this field. They are offering a Master's degree in academics that meets the challenge of the transition.
Download in PDF format :
If you have any queries, please use the form at the bottom of this page.
ACADEMICS ELIGIBLE FOR CPF
COMPETENCIES TARGETED :
- Analyze and resolve environmental and energy issues in the building sector.
- Develop projects in solar thermal and photovoltaic energy.
- Implement an engineering process.
- Managing and leading a project from conception to completion.
THE + OF ACADEMICS :
- E-learning for the acquisition of prerequisites and upgrading of candidates according to their original profile.
- Registration by module or for the complete cycle (capitalisation of modules allowing the validation of the MASTER).
- Complementarity of stakeholders (professionals in the targeted sectors of activity, teacher-researchers, etc.).
- Personalized follow-up during the project phases.
- Promotion limited to 12 participants.
- MASTER can be obtained via a VAE.
- Assistance to the project owner.
- Business and studies officer.
- Energy mission leader.
- Heritage manager.
- Developer of solar ENR projects.
- Energy service companies.
Block 1-PEB: Energy and Environmental Performance of Buildings.
Keywords: Building Thermal; HVAC; Production systems (gas boilers, wood energy; heat pumps); Integrated design envelope/systems.
Block 2-OTE: Tools for the Energy and Environmental Transition.
Keywords: Environmental building regulations; BIM digital model applied to eco-design.
Block 3-STH: Solar Thermal.
Keywords : Solar thermal collectors; Collective and individual solar domestic hot water; Solar heating; Solar heat networks.
Block 4-SPV: Solar Photovoltaic.
Keywords: Solar deposit; Grid-connected solar PV and battery storage; Individual and collective self-consumption.
Block 5-SOL&M: Project management in solar energy and energy efficiency: legal and economic aspects.
Keywords: Local authorities and Energy and Environmental Transition; Photovoltaic project development (ground-mounted, building-mounted and self-consumption); Economic analysis; Construction project development; Asset management; Project economic analysis.
6-month work placement.
- Professionals in reconversion and employment research .
- Professionals wishing to validate the MASTER 2 diploma.
- Application file, placement test and interview.
- Level required for the full Master's degree: holders of a Bac+4 or equivalent (VAPP possible for holders of a BAC +3).
ADMISSION DEADLINES :
- Send the application 15 days before the start of the academics.
VAPP GATEWAY :
- If you do not have the required diploma, you can access academics through the Validation of Personal and Professional Experience (VAPP): firstname.lastname@example.org. See our dedicated page.
DISABILITY ACCESSIBILITY :
The academics is available as a sandwich course or as part of the academics programme and takes place over 300 hours spread out from October to the end of January. In the first semester, the curriculum is divided into 5 blocks of 60 hours each, with enrolment in the skills block or in the complete cycle depending on the professional profile of each candidate. The second semester is reserved for the professional integration internship of at least 16 weeks.
The Master 2 can be taken over 1 or 2 years, with the possibility of registering for one or more blocks à la carte and capitalising on them to obtain the diploma.
- Université Savoie Mont Blanc
Campus Scientifique Savoie Technolac
73370 Le Bourget-du-Lac
- INES - Platform academics and Evaluation
60, avenue du lac Léman
73375 Le Bourget-du-Lac Cedex
- Full Master 2 (5 blocks - 300 h): €8,500
- 1 block of skills (60 h) : 2 460 €.
- 2 blocks of skills (120 h): €4,560
- 3 blocks of skills (180 h): 6 300 €.
academics eligible for the CPF.
- Bernard Souyri (USMB - Polytech)
- Morgane Coët-Pouzet (INES)
- Sonia Metalnikoff
Tel. 04 79 75 81 39
APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION: academics Master's degree in Solar Energy and Building, Energy and Solar Buildings, Energy and Solar Buildings mention Energy and Thermal
Ask all your questions about the Master's degree in Solar Energy and Building Energy and Thermal Mention!
Useful links :