The academics Carrières Sociales Coordination et Gestion des Etablissements et Services Sanitaires et Sociaux program trains future team leaders and coordinators of mandated organizations and personal services to provide local management functions, in order to set up adapted services in the field of social action.
The BUT Carrières Sociales Coordination et Gestion des Etablissements et Services Sanitaires et Sociaux prepares students for management and supervisory positions in the field of social and health care.
This program offers the academics in alternating or initial courses during the third year. The academics in Annecy offers local adaptations on quality improvement approaches, health promotion and education, innovative and/or technological devices - in particular for disability and home care.
Respond to current employment issues in the field of social and health intervention:
- coordination of health care pathways
- management of personal services
- project management in social and medical-social establishments and services (ESSMS)
Develop the 5 skills of academics :
- by integrating the contributions of the human and social sciences
- by adopting an ethical and attentive posture
- by contributing to a living environment that promotes social interactions
- by being part of a team and collaborative work
A local adaptation on the following themes is proposed:
- Health promotion and health education
- Quality improvement approaches
- Technological innovations in health
- Innovative teaching practices
- Individualized follow-up of each student
- Support for students in difficulty
- Continuous evaluation
- 25 students in tutorials
- 10 to 12 students in practical work
- 5 students for 3 to 5 projects per semester
Alternate work experience possible in the third year
- Sector manager in a human services agency
- Project manager in health promotion in ESSMS
- Quality monitoring manager in ESSMS
- Health pathway referent
- Coordinator in ESSMS structure
- Human resources manager in ESSMS
The BUT CGE3S Social Careers program includes 600 hours of
projects and 28 weeks of internship spread over the 3 years of study
equivalent to 10 months of academics in a professional context
context (4 weeks in BUT1, 10 weeks in BUT2, 14 weeks in BUT3 or
weeks in BUT3 or alternation).
Discover our internship offers.
BUT 1 : candidature via le portail d’admission Parcoursup
Demande d’accès en BUT 2 ou BUT3 : sur examen de dossier de janvier à fin mai via eCandidat.
Attention au choix des rubriques : Offre de formation / IUT d’Annecy / BACHELOR UNIVERSITAIRE DE TECHNOLOGIE
This academics welcomes a variety of profiles from the technological, general and vocational tracks, as well and of students in reorientation. The motivation and a great interest for the field of academics are major assets.