academics Carrières Sociales Coordination et Gestion des Établissements et Services Sanitaires et Sociaux trains future team leaders and coordinators in the field of human services, with a view to setting up appropriate services in the field of social action.
The academics website in Annecy offers local adaptations of quality improvement approaches,health promotion andeducation, and innovative and/or technological devices - particularly for the disabled and homecare.
BUT CS-CGE3S is for you!
- Political framework and institutions
- Health, social and socio-medical players and dynamics
- Occupational health
- General organization of a structure
- Innovative and participative practices
- Organization and applied management
- Ergonomics at work
- Foreign languages and cultures
- Design interventions adapted to the challenges of society
- Providemanagement and coordination
- Build partnership dynamics
- Build adapted support systems
- Manage a project for health and social establishments and services
Respond to current employment issues in the field of social and health intervention:
- Coordination of healthcare pathways
- Management of personal services
- Project management in social and medico-social establishments and services (ESSMS)
- by integrating contributions from the human and social sciences
- by adopting an ethical and attentive stance
- by contributing to a living environment that fosters social interaction
- by working as part of a collaborative team
Local adaptation on the following themes is proposed:
- Health promotion and education
- Quality improvement approaches
- Technological innovations in healthcare
- Innovative teaching practices
- Individualized follow-up for each student
- Support for students in difficulty
- Continuous assessment
- 25 students for tutorials
- 10 to 12 students for practical work
- 5 students for 3 to 5 projects per semester
- Sector manager in a human services agency
- Project manager in health promotion in ESSMS
- Quality monitoring manager in ESSMS
- Health pathway referent
- Coordinator in ESSMS structure
- Human resources manager in ESSMS
THE ACADEMICS INITIAL
The BUT Carrières Sociales CGE3S program includes 600 hours of projects and 28 weeks of internships spread over the 3 years of study, equivalent to 10 months of academics in a professional context (4 weeks in BUT1, 10 weeks in BUT2, 14 weeks in BUT3 or work-study).
Discover our internships.
academics in the third year.
You are or want to be an employee and want to develop or enhance your skills. BUT academics is a promising option for the future. All the indicators are in the green to make this option a choice of excellence, which in no way excludes further study!
Click on the underlined titles to discover the contents
This academics welcomes a wide range of students from technological, general and vocational backgrounds, as well as students who are changing careers. Motivation and a keen interest in the field of academics are major assets.
Registration on Parcoursup