The mission of the IUT schooling service is to welcome students and follow up on their files throughout their studies at the IUT in Annecy. It is in charge of the administrative follow-up of the student's file from the application to the end of the course.
Apply to BUT or Licence Professionnelle
You want to apply for a job at BUT or for a work-study program?
You are part of the Parcoursup procedure.
This procedure concerns:
- All candidates preparing for or having obtained a French baccalaureate (regardless of their academy of origin)
- Foreign candidates who are EEA nationals
- Foreign applicants who are not nationals of the European Union, the EEA or the Swiss Confederation, residing in one of the countries with a CEF procedure and wishing to study in France, must apply through the Etudes en France application.
- Students who are repeating a year must re-enroll directly in their institution
- Candidates for the BUT 3 sandwich course (e-candidat procedure)
- Candidates at academics continue
Please note: Admission to BUT under a work-study contract is subject to obtaining a contract with a company.
You wish to apply to BUT GMP section?
You are part of the Parcoursup procedure.
You must apply for the specialised course BUT GMP. Be sure to check the "sportsman" or "artist" box in order to have access to the section concerning you. You can apply for both the classic and the adapted section.
You wish to apply to BUT TC Ski-études ?
Access the application form BUT TC ski-études
You want to apply for a BUT3 and a professional license?
The application is made via the eCandidat website
University fees and refunds
University registration fees
University fees for national degrees are annual and are set by the Ministry of Education, Higher Education and Research. They vary according to the degree prepared. For more information, you can consult the Public Service website.
Refund of registration fees
Students with scholarships in France are exempt from these fees upon presentation of the notice of award issued by the CROUS. If you receive a scholarship during the year, do not forget to ask for a refund from the school service.
Re-registration will take place at the beginning of July .
This procedure applies to students enrolled in academics only.
Students on work-study or integrated adult education programs will receive the necessary information for their re-registration from the academics department.
Re-registering via the web is mandatory for :
- Students admitted in BUT2 and BUT3
- The 2nd, 3rd and 4th years in the Special Sections
Re-enroll in BUT initial and modified section:
Prepare the following documents:
- Your student number
- Your Student Life and Campus Contribution (CVEC) number
- Your scholarship number if you are concerned
- Your credit card for online payment of registration fees if necessary
For students in special sections, the Sports Form or the Musician Form must be completed.
Current and previous year's certificates of attendance can be uploaded to My Web Account.
Transfer of the student file
How to transfer your student file to another university
You must send a transfer file to your site school for each host university you wish to attend. This duly completed file must be returned in 3 copies to the site school and accompanied by :
- An exeat (or discharge) from the B.U., a mandatory document for the transfer of the file. This is issued by the University Library. It certifies that you have returned all the books borrowed or paid for their reimbursement in case of loss.
- A stamped envelope addressed to the address where you would like to receive acknowledgement of your transfer request.
The Université Savoie Mont Blanc will take care of the transfer. It is strongly recommended that the student inquire about the terms and conditions of the chosen universities. Students who leave the IUT for another component of the Université Savoie Mont blanc are not concerned by this procedure. They do not have to request the transfer of their file.
The list is available from cultural services, embassies in Paris, prefectures, courts and town halls.
The list is available from the cultural services of the French Embassy.
Withdrawal of diplomas
The diplomas are published by theUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc. As soon as they are published and after the various authorities have signed them, which can take several weeks, you will be informed by the central schooling service of theUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc on your personal e-mail address given at the time of your administrative registration.
There are several options available to you for the withdrawal of the diploma:
- You can pick up your diploma at the central schooling service of theUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc, 27 rue Marcoz in Chambéry, by presenting yourself with an identity card. It is possible to collect your diploma by proxy: in this case, the person must come with a proxy, a photocopy of the student's identity card and his/her identity card.
- For students living in France or abroad, it is necessary to download the form available on the website of the University Savoie Mont Blanc.
French students are automatically affiliated to a compulsory health insurance scheme for the reimbursement of health expenses, generally that of their parents or legal guardians, regardless of the scheme (general, agricultural or other).
If you are a foreign national or if you need more information, please visit the Caisse Primaire d'Assurance Maladie website.
Contact the school department
The service is located in the main reception hall of the Annecy IUT (building B, room B251). Our offices are open to the public: Monday to Friday from 8am to 12pm and from 1.15pm to 5pm
- 04 50 09 22 23 / 04 50 09 22 24 / 04 50 09 22 26
IUT Annecy - Service scolarité - 5 chemin de Bellevue - Annecy-le-Vieux - CS 80439 - 74944 Annecy Cedex