The academics Quality, Industrial Logistics and Organization program trains future logisticians and quality specialists for manufacturing and service companies.
The BUT Quality, Industrial Logistics and Organization trains logisticians and quality specialists for companies or organizations of goods and services.
The strengths of BUT QLIO in Annecy:
- a BUT3 in academics in alternation with 2 courses historically very promising within the local industrial fabric
- a BUT3 in initial academics turned to the international with the fall semester obligatorily done abroad
- the possibility of starting the alternation from the second year!
- A versatile and transversal academics which meets a real industrial need (with a very important local employment basin)
- An active pedagogy with numerous group works, projects and practical applications
- The academics which leads to one of the best salaries among the graduates of the BUT
- A academics ensured by teachers nationally recognized for their "trade" competences, for the reference books they have written and for the pedagogical tools they have developed and which are used in many schools
- A University-Industry ProGection association created on the initiative of the QLIO department in order to create links between industrialists, teachers and students
- A network of more than 1200 alumni who can be found mainly in companies in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region and in Switzerland
To be able to exercise professions related to flow control, quality management and continuous improvement for all sectors of activity and all sizes of companies (VSEs, SMEs, etc.).
Alternating courses are possible from the second or third year.
The BUT QLIO includes 600 hours of tutored projects and
internship per year (i.e. 22 to 26 weeks of internship during the 3 years of study). This corresponds to 9 months of academics in a professional context.
Discover our internship offers.
- Quality manager
- Quality assurance technician
- Quality auditor
- Continuous improvement coordinator
- Logistics manager
- Production management technician
- Supply chain manager
The recruitment is accessible for 50% of the promotion to candidates holding a general baccalaureate and for 50% to holders of a technological baccalaureate.
BUT 1 : candidature via le portail d’admission Parcoursup
Demande d’accès en BUT 2 ou 3 : sur examen de dossier de janvier à fin mai via eCandidat
Attention au choix des rubriques : Offre de formation / IUT d’Annecy / BACHELOR UNIVERSITAIRE DE TECHNOLOGIE
Motivation and a strong interest in the field of academics are major assets. Scientific background is appreciated