A4 black and white and color printers are available in the BUs.
Prints are debited from your Papercut credits. You can buy print credits directly in the BUs.
- 2€ for 40 pages
- 5€ for 100 pages
- 20€ for 500 pages
1 credit = 1 black/white print
4 credits = 1 color print
If you are a student, credits may be offered to you at the beginning of the year by your department.
Once they've been used up, you can top them up at the BU reception desk (in cash or online >> go directly to the payment interface). You can pay online, but recharging is not automatic: you must ask a librarian to credit your papercut account.
Log in with your USMB login and password on a BU public computer, select your BU black & white or color printer and start printing.
Double-sided printing is possible on these stations.
- Connect via wifi to the school network (Eduspot or Eduroam)
- From your intranet, in the "direct access" and/or "personal information" section, click on the "print in BU" link
- Choose "web printing" > send a job
- Select the printer corresponding to your location
- Select the number of copies required, the files to be sent, then "send and finish".
Double-sided printing is not possible on these workstations.
Scanners are available for self-service in the BUs. Log in with your USMB login and password on the computer connected to the scanner. This service is free of charge.
To bind your files, memories and other works, binding machines are available free of charge at the reception desk of your BU.
You can also buy binding materials for 1 euro (kit comprising 1 rod, 1 card cover and a transparent plastic cover).