Registration is required to borrow documents and access digital resources. It is open to all, and valid in all 3 USMB libraries.
You are automatically enrolled in the BU for the current academic year. Your student card serves as your library card.
Registration is free of charge (you must show proof of employment if you are not listed in the USMB directory). It is valid for the current academic year. You will be issued with a library card, which you must present every time you borrow a library card.
You can register at any BU!
You will be issued with a library card, which you will need to present each time you borrow a library card, as well as identifiers enabling you to access the BU computers and digital resources on site (except Lexis360, which requires an institutional address) and some of the remote resources, for strictly personal use.
- Registration is subject to a fee (34€) and is valid for one year from the date of registration.
Registration is free if you are in one of these situations:
- Jobseeker or beneficiary of a social minimum on presentation of proof.
- High school students, teachers and staff of the Centre Local des Œuvres Universitaires et Scolaires de Savoie et Haute-Savoie.
- Student from an institution with an agreement (e.g. universities in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region)
- Teacher or researcher at another university
- Intern at USMB
Studentsstudents from campuses connected including the USMB is the university of proximity (Bourg-Saint-Maurice, Faverges-Seythenex, Evian-les-Bains)
- Retired USMB staff