It is intended to strengthen the support of students and young graduates who wish to set up their own business and allows :
- recognition of your business project
- access to a graduate dedicated to entrepreneurship
- support by two tutors: a teacher and an external referent
- a study facility
- access to the co-working space within the’Savoie Student Incubator Technolac by Chambéry Grand Lac
- extension of student benefits
- access to the entrepreneurship path
WHO CAN APPLY?
All students and young graduates from Bac to Bac+8, whatever the year or the academics, who have a project to create a company whatever the nature and stage of progress of the project.
Submission of files in May / Selection and hiring committee in June / Implementation from September . A2nd commitment committee is planned for early October for those who could not register beforehand.
- USMB's Office for Professional Integration : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research research