It aims to strengthen the support of students and young graduates who wish to set up their own business and allows them to:
- the recognition of your business project
- access to a graduate dedicated to entrepreneurship
- support by two tutors: a teacher and an external referent
- a study design
- access to the co-working space within the’Student incubator of Savoie Technolac by Chambéry Grand Lac
- the extension of student benefits
- access to the entrepreneurial path
WHO CAN APPLY?
All students and young graduates from bac to bac+8, whatever the year or training, who have a business creation project whatever the nature and stage of progress of the project.
Submission of applications in May / Selection and commitment committee in June / Implementation from September onwards. A 2nd commitment committee is planned for the beginning of October for those who could not register in advance.
- USMB Vocational Integration Support Office : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research