95% trail on the forest paths of the Dent du Chat, overlooking France's largest natural lake, Lac du Bourget. Saturday, October 14th, the USMB sports association challenges you with the USMB trails: two courses for twice the fun! Start on the Bourget campus at 12pm for the 27km and at 12:30pm for the 12km.
This eco-responsible, sporting and convivial event is organized by the AS USMB, in collaboration with Eivie Nature, Au vieux campeur, ibowling Chambéry, Satoriz les Landiers, Routin, le Relais des Aigles and Chambéry Grand Lac Économie.
- 2 courses: 12km with 400m d+ (trail U'technolac ) and 27km with 1500m d+ (trail de la dent du chat).
- Refreshments with local products - don't forget your eco-cup!
- Registration for USMB students and staff on: mon espace sport
- Prices: students €6 / staff €8
- Course and rules on the Sports Department website
Contact: Gwen Masson