A must-have when applying for a job, your CV should attract the recruiter's attention and set you apart from other candidates.
The Bureau d'Aide à l'Insertion Professionnelle (BAIP) provides you with ready-to-use advice.
Rendez-vous Tuesday, November 28 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.at BU du Bourget to learn how to write an effective CV.
At the end of the workshop, you'll know how to :
- Write a CV that attracts a recruiter's attention;
- Highlight your skills on your CV;
- Adapt your CV to your target audience;
- Create a CV that reflects your personality.
Free workshop forfor all students from BUT up to Masters level on the Le Bourget campus.
Interested in the workshop? Register easily by clicking on "Je m'inscrire" at the top of this page and filling in all the required fields.
- The number of places is limited: There are only 15 places per workshop!
- Registration closes 48 hours before the workshop date. Don't delay in registering!
The BAIP advisors also take appointments for one-to-one meetings.
On the Bourget-du-Lac campus, office hours are 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm every Tuesday at the Service Universitaire d'Information, d'Orientation et d'Insertion Professionnelle (SUIOIP) on the first floor of the BU.
To make an appointment, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the point(s) you would like to discuss with the consultant, as well as your availability.
The BAIP advisors also provide support throughout the year., don't hesitate to come and meet them.