Your CV and cover letter have caught the recruiter's attention. Congratulations! Now all you have to do is convince them at the recruitment interview.
The Bureau d'Aide à l'Insertion Professionnelle (BAIP) can help you with ready-to-use advice.
Rendez-vous Thursday, November 30 November from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. at BU du Bourget to learn how to prepare for a recruitment interview.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Present yourself in a synthetic and structured way;
- Identify recruiters' expectations;
- Anticipate their questions;
- Respond with conviction and authenticity.
Free workshop forfor all students from BUT up to Masters level on the Le Bourget campus.
Interested in the workshop? Register easily by clicking on "Je m'inscrire" at the top of this page and filling in all the required fields.
- The number of places is limited: There are only 15 places per workshop!
- Registration closes 48 hours before the workshop date. Don't delay in registering!
NOT AVAILABLE? DON'T PANIC!
The BAIP advisers can also be contacted for individual meetings by appointment.
On the Bourget-du-Lac campus, office hours are 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm every Tuesday on the premises of the Service Universitaire d'Information, d'Orientation et d'Insertion Professionnelle (SUIOIP) on the first floor of the BU.
To make an appointment, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the point(s) you would like to discuss with the consultant, as well as your availability.