The cover letter is an essential, complementary document to the CV. It highlights your profile, but aspires to so much more.
The Bureau d'Aide à l'Insertion Professionnelle (BAIP) can help you with ready-to-use advice.
Rendezvous Wednesday, November 29 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. at BU du Bourget to learn how to write an effective cover letter.
At the end of the workshop, you'll know how to :
- Write a cover letter that highlights your skills;
- Arouse the recruiter's interest by highlighting your potential;
- Stand out from other candidates thanks to a structured method;
- Develop your argumentative and convincing skills.
Free workshop forfor all students from BUT up to Masters level on the Le Bourget campus.
Interested in the workshop? Register easily by clicking on "Je m'inscrire" at the top of this page and filling in all the required fields.
- The number of places is limited: There are only 15 places per workshop!
- Registration closes 48 hours before the workshop date. Don't delay in registering!
The BAIP advisers can also be contacted for individual meetings by appointment.
On the Bourget-du-Lac campus, office hours are 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm every Tuesday at the Service Universitaire d'Information, d'Orientation et d'Insertion Professionnelle (SUIOIP) on the first floor of the BU.
To make an appointment, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the point(s) you would like to discuss with the consultant, as well as your availability.
The BAIP advisors also provide support throughout the year., don't hesitate to come and meet them.