Students and staff of the USMB: take part in the Mobility Day on October 6 on the campus of Le Bourget-du-Lac, in front of the student life space (EVE, building 6)! A day dedicated to eco-mobility and the discovery of the territory.
This is the opportunity to receive your welcome and safety kit and to take advantage of all the activities: repairs, bike rental and testing, discovery of the territory with supervised bike tours and a festive gathering at the end of the day!
- 12h-18h : Eco-transport village with stands in front of EVE (building 6, Rue Lac d'Annecy) : With the Agence éco-mobilité, Ondea, Synchro, Vélobricolac, VelobricolAix, USMB prevention service
- 12h30-13h30 : Loan and test of bikes at the Vélobricolac workshop (Building 19, Faucigny, near the CROUS, map here)
- 14h-17h : Discover the territory by bike through a supervised tour : heritage of Bourget-du-Lac, routes along the lake, on the bike path
Bicycle loans and registration for the tour : Register here! Welcome to the guides-ambassadors! The appointment is made directly at the bike workshop
- 15h-17h30 : The eco-mobility agency is waiting for you in the village in front of EVE to do diagnostics and anti-theft security engraving on your bike. Register here
- 5:30 pm : sale of bicycles
- 18h-20h: Festive gathering around a buffet and the music group RESAKA
To know more about it