The International Week of theuniversité Savoie Mont Blanc (USMB) will take place on each of its 3 campuses between October 12 and 15, 2022.
The main objective of this event is to answer all the questions students and staff have about mobility: why, where and how to go abroad? How to finance your mobility, what formalities to complete?
On the agenda
On each campus, the university offers:
- 11am-1pm: mobility fair to meet international partners of the USMB (Annecy: Hall of the IUT; Jacob-Bellecombette: building 20; Bourget-du-Lac: Espace de vie Étudiante)
- 1:15pm-2:45pm: Conference "Everything you need to know about international mobility" for USMB students and staff. (Annecy : Amphi A251 of the IUT ; Jacob-Bellecombette : amphi 3 ; Bourget-du-Lac : amphi 8B Revard)
- 3:00-4:30 p.m.: Workshops for the exchange of good practices for USMB staff, with members of partner universities.
Dates and registration forms by campus:
- To register on the Annecy campus: October 12, 2022
- To register on the Jacob-Bellecombette campus: October 13, 2022
- Register on the Bourget-du-Lac campus: October 14, 2022
International partners will also be able to take part in a day of discovery of the region, with an excursion to Chamonix, while a "Welcome Party" will be organized on October 14, in collaboration with the city of Chambéry, for international students.