Did you know that at the USMB, more than 40 associations and BDEs keep the campuses buzzing every year? Thursday September 28we invite you to meet some of the associations on the Le Bourget campus during the Associations Day. Come along, exchange ideas and pick up useful information!
From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.the associative village set up in front of building 6 EVE will feature :
- Fibergliss: takes you skiing or snowboarding on the region's slopes at student rates.
- Fisa House: a project to imagine, design and build a nomadic, energy-sufficient and eco-friendly tiny house. The tiny house will be used to house a student, and is being built by Polytech Annecy-Chambéry's eco-construction and energy building students.
- AGEOX: the Geosciences student association
- Légumes et cagettes rebelles: seasonal vegetables and fruit grown in the region at very low prices? Thanks to the LCR association, you can order your basket every week, promoting short circuits from producer to consumer. Economical AND ecological!
- Blairoudeurs: make a concrete commitment to the knowledge and preservation of biodiversity, and discover nature through observation workshops. In short, get your hands dirty, observe, discover, blossom, and sow the seeds for tomorrow's world!
- Beaps Staps: the STAPS student association that moves, moves, moves! Sports outings and awareness-raising for the National Day of Sport and Disability
- Univert: committed to promoting sustainable development and raising awareness of environmental issues through creative workshops, themed conferences, documentary film screenings and eco-responsible activities.
- Gaco Crescendo: the musical association of the GACO department of the Chambéry IUT, offering jam sessions and small concerts on and off campus.
- AGS: the Geography students' association
- US Bio: the Life Sciences student association
Whether you're looking for a musical moment, a discussion on ecology and the environment, or information on upcoming sporting events, we're waiting for you!
Have a question? Contact SVEC