Since the end of February, some twentystudents, from bac+3 to bac+5 levels, fromuniversité Savoie Mont Blanc (USMB) and other educational establishments, have been working with employees from 6 companies in the Savoie region. Gathered around 7 varied projects, they co-constructed in a setting conducive to innovation and creativity.
The PITON by USMB, behind this original and innovative academics curriculum, invites you to Friday, June 16, 2023, from 4:45pm on the Bourget-du-Lac campus (building 6 - Espace Vie Étudiante) to discover the work of each team in a convivial atmosphere.
On the agenda
- 5:00 pm: welcome address
- 5:15pm: Team pitches
- 6:40 p.m.: jury deliberation
- 7.10pm: prize-giving ceremony
- 7:30 pm: cocktail reception
- 9:00 pm: end of the evening
To know more about it
- The event is free and open to all. Places are limited. Registration required by June 9 via this link
- Contact : Piton by USMB