- What is it?
A staff week of intensive French language learning and cultural activities.
- Who can take part?
All staff of international universities who would like to brush up their French in one of the most beautiful parts of France, and discover the French culture. The number of seats is limited and only 3 participants from the same University will be accepted.
Please note that this staff week is a "French immersion" and is therefore not adapted to absolute beginners.
In Chambery. Several excursions and activities around Chambéry will be organised.
The program will start on June 17th (expected arrival of all participants on June 16th) and end on the 22nd (expected departure on 22nd or 23rd)
– 20 hrs of French language;
– Visit of the historical cities of Annecy and Chambéry;
– Excursions to the mountains and/or lakes;
Two separate rates, depending on partnerships (ongoing Erasmus agreement or bilateral agreement) that exist between the candidates ' home universities and the Université Savoie Mont Blanc:
– Special rate for partner University members: €220
– Registration fee for non-partner University members: €300
In both cases:
INLCLUDED: tuition fees, excursions, 2 dinners
NOT INCLUDED: accommodation (6 nights), transportation to and from Chambéry, meals (lunches and 3 dinners), & all additional personal expenses.
We have reserved a quota of rooms at the Kyriad Hotel with attractive prices: single b&b rooms (€68) or superior apartment b&b (€80) which can be shared by 2 participants. Prices include breakfast. Rooms are reserved until 30 April 2018.
The Kyriad Hotel is comfortable and located in the city center of Chambéry.
All excursions organized during the staff week will depart from the Kyriad Hotel.
To book a room, please contact the hotel directly by e-mail, phone or make a reservation online and indicate USMB staff week.
If you wish to wait this staff week please contact us HERE
Download the program HERE
Contact: INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE
27, rue MarcoZ 73 000 Chambéry (France)
+ 33 479 758 317 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is it about?
A staff week to develop your class practices in French as a foreign language (FLE).
- Who can participate?
Teachers of French as a foreign language and second language, responsible for the courses, educational frameworks.
The programme will begin on 1 July and end on 12 July 2019 (possibility of only one week, from 1 to 5 or from 8 to 12 July 2019).
- What themes?
Our staff week will focus on several main themes including:
-Use of the image in FLE class
– French by the arts – the theatre, the news and the logbook
-Digital at the service of the FLE
-How to teach French on University objective (FOU)
– Playful as a means of acquiring language tools
The exact repair of the various modules will be given during the month of March.
- What activities
20h training per week (modules are independent from each other)
Visit of the historic cities of Annecy and Chambéry;
Excursions to the mountains and/or lakes
The exact distribution of the various activities will be given in the course of the month of February.
- How much does it cost?
Two rates depending on whether or not your University is a partner of the Savoie Mont Blanc University (Erasmus or bilateral agreement)
Price for people from partner universities: €220
Price for an individual registration: €300
In both cases, for a week:
This rate includes: registration fees, excursions, 2 dinners;
It does not include: accommodation, transportation to reach or leave Chambéry, lunch and 3 dinners, and all additional personal expenses.
We pre-booked a quota of rooms at the Kyriad Hotel offering attractive prices: single room B&B (€66) or superior apartment B&B (€78) which can be shared by two participants.
The Kyriad Hotel is comfortable and located in the Centre of the city of Chambéry. All excursions organized during the staff week will depart from the Hotel Kyriad.
To book a room, please contact the hotel directly by email, telephone or by making an online reservation and stating "ACCENTS staff week."
If you wish to subscribe to this staff week, please follow the following link: Form
Download the brochure HERE
Coordinator for teaching the FLE to international audiences
ACCENTS/University area of Jacob Bellecombette, building 14, BP1104 – 73011 Chambéry Cedex
+33 4 79 75 84 14
More information coming soon...
View previous events
INTERNATIONAL WEEK, 10-19 OCTOBER 2018
TO THE MENU:
- Conferences for students at the Université Savoie Mont Blanc
- Activities for international students of the Savoie Mont Blanc University
- Events for the staff of the Savoie Mont Blanc University
CONFERENCES for students of the UNIVERSITÉ Savoie Mont Blanc
Why do international mobility during studies? Where to go? What formalities to accomplish? How to finance your mobility? etc.: as many questions as you may ask yourself when you are thinking about this opportunity to spend a semester or a year internationally. To answer your questions, former students who have made a stay abroad and student mobility professionals come to your meeting to present you the various elements that will help you to build your project serenely.
A "day of international mobility" is organised on each campus and is organized in the form of a series of lectures. For a period of one hour, these are primarily intended for students of the Savoie Mont Blanc University but also for the staff, especially the Exchange managers and the international relations officers. They aim to provide the information that is useful to students so that they can make the best use of mobility abroad.
- Jacob-Bellecombette campus: Wednesday, October 10 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Bourget-du-Lac campus: Thursday, October 11th from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Annecy campus: Friday, October 12th from 9:40 to 15h20 – conferences organized within the framework of the erasmusdays.
To find the presentations of the lectures:
- Destination North America, Australia, Japan or Brazil
- How to finance your stay abroad?
- Prepare well before a departure abroad + Slideshow protect your health abroad + Slideshow health insurance
- Travelling abroad is easy (and not so expensive) – Presented only to Jacob-Bellecombette
- Language preparation and certifications – presented only at Le Bourget-du-Lac
- Presentation of the trainee exchange programmes of the twin cities of Annecy – Only presented in Annecy
ACTIVITIES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS OF THE SAVOIE MONT BLANC UNIVERSITY
The Savoie Mont Blanc University organizes its international week from October 10 to 19. In partnership with the city of Chambéry and the economic Agency of Savoy, we organise a welcome evening for international students "Welcome Party" on Friday, october 19, 2018.
International evening programme:
- 16:00: visit of the city of Chambéry
- 17:30 to 23:00: festive evening with Savoyard buffet and musical animations, at the Congress Center the carousel
How to come?
- If you live in Chambery or Jacob-Bellecombette:
- If you live in Le Bourget-du-Lac or in Annecy: we organise a shuttle to attend the evening. More information to come by email!
How to participate? Registration required from Elodie (elodie. Silvestre (at) Univ-smb.fr).
WORKSHOPS for staff. E. S of the University SAVOIE MONT BLANC
For the staff. the. s of the University Savoie Mont Blanc, thematic workshops will be set up to allow teachers and staff of the institution to better know the slopes internationalization of training and research.
[Discover the detailed program]
You are a partner of a foreign University and you want to discover our campuses? You participate in the EAIE show from 11 to 14 September in Geneva and you wish to meet us? This CAMPUS TOUR is made for you!
September 11th, 2018 from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Visits of the 3 campuses of the University of Savoy Mont Blanc and speed-meetings with our colleagues teachers and administrative.
How to register?
If you wish to participate, you can register before July 25th, 2018 via this registration form.
For more information about the event, click the image.
You are a partner of a foreign University and you want to improve your level of French in one of the most beautiful regions of France and discover the French culture? This staff week is made for you!
This staff week offers a total immersion and is therefore not suitable for real beginners.
The program: 20 hours of intensive French lessons, as well as cultural activities. For more information, click on the image!
From 18 to 22 June 2018, in Chambéry, Savoie. Several excursions will be organized to discover the region.
20 hours of intensive French courses
Visit of the historic cities of Chambéry, Annecy
Excursion in the mountains or near the Lakes.
This price includes: French lessons, excursions and 2 dinners.
This price does not include: accommodation (6 nights), transportation to Chambéry, meals and any other personal expenses.
TO THE MENU:
- Conferences for students of the University of Savoy/Mont Blanc
- Activities for international students of the Savoie Mont Blanc University
- Events for staff. Le. s of the University Savoie Mont Blanc
- Events for the international partners of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc
LECTURES for students. E. S of the University SAVOIE MONT BLANC
Why do international mobility during studies? Where to go? What formalities to accomplish? How to finance your mobility? etc.: as many questions as you may ask yourself when you are thinking about this opportunity to spend a semester or a year internationally. To answer your questions, former. s. students who have made a stay abroad and professional. the. s of student mobility come to your meeting to present you the various elements that will help you to build your project Calmly.
A "day of international mobility" is organised on each campus and is organized in the form of a series of lectures. For a duration of one hour, these are primarily intended for students of the Savoie Mont Blanc University but also for staff. the. s, in particular to the Exchange managers and the international relations officers. They aim to provide the information useful to students so that they can make the best use of international mobility.
- Jacob-Bellecombette campus: Monday, October 16 from 8:30 am to 3:20 pm
- Bourget-du-Lac campus: Tuesday, October 17 from 8:30 am to 1:10 pm
- Annecy campus: Wednesday, October 18 from 8:30 am to 1:10 pm
ACTIVITIES for international students of the Savoie Mont Blanc University
The Savoie Mont Blanc University organizes its international week from 17 to 21 October. In partnership with the city of Chambéry, INSEEC, ISEFE and the economic Agency of Savoy, we organise a Welcome evening for the international students "Welcome Party" on Friday, october 20, 2017.
International evening program
- 4:30 pm: V ISite of the city of Chambery – rendez-vous at 4.15 pm, place de L'hôtel de Ville
- 18:00 to 22:00: Festive evening with buffet Savoyard and musical animations, at the Congress center Le carrousel (331 rue de la République, Chambéry)
How to come?
- If you live in Chambery, Jacob-Bellecombette or Le Bourget-du-Lac: Go directly to the Town Hall square or to the Vélostation at 4:15 pm or the carousel at 5:45 pm.
- If you live in Annecy: We suggest you to join us by train. Buy your tickets and we'll pay them back.
Important : keep your train tickets well, as we will need the originals to pay you back. (If you are quite numerous, a bus will be made available to students coming from Annecy)
How to participate? -> Compulsory registrations
For us to guarantee you a place, Please register by contacting Oriane (oriane. gippa (at) Univ-smb.fr)
EVENTS for staff. E. S of the University SAVOIE MONT BLANC
This major event will be attended by many international players : foreign partners (approximately 70 partners expected), staff. the. s of the University Savoie Mont Blanc involved in international relations and student. e.s. A week that will be a new opportunity to promote exchanges between students, teachers, partners and to develop networks of collaborations. About thirty partner establishments will be represented.
You are all cordially invited to come and meet all the partners on the occasion of the international mobility show which will take place in the Hall of theIUT of Annecy on Wednesday 18 October from 1.30 pm.
For staff. the. s of the University Savoie Mont Blanc, workshops on Exchange of good practice will be put in place to allow teachers and staff of the institution to better know the slopes internationalization of training and research.
List of workshops (choice):
- Thursday 19 October (16:00-17:30) in ANNECY:
- Workshop 1 : How to connect students and companies? (English)
- Workshop 2 : how to professionalise studies (entrepreneurship, alternation, etc.)? French
- Workshop 3 : getting to know the frogs! (English)
- Friday 20 October (9.30 am-11.00 am) at Le Bourget-du-Lac :
- Workshop 4 : presentation of the francophone academic exchange network HES-so (Switzerland), UQTR (Quebec) and Usmb (France) – (French)
- Workshop 5 : presentation of the French higher education system (Français)
- Workshop 6 : usmb course offer in the fields of sports, Mountain studies and tourism (English)
- Friday 20 October (9.30 am-11.00 am) at Jacob-BELLECOMBETTE :
- Workshop 7 : How to welcome and make our international students feel at home? (English)
- Workshop 8 : How to translate international encounters into intercultural skills? (English)
- Workshop 9 : presentation of the usmb double-diplomas (French)
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in the networking lunches organised in Annecy (Wednesday dinner, Thursday lunch) and Chambéry (Friday lunch). These moments will allow the meeting with the international partners present on this occasion.
For the sake of organization, we thank you for confirming your participation by filling in the following form before 13 October 2017: Sign up
EVENTS for the international partners of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc
The University Savoie Mont Blanc, 1st French University since 2008 for its Erasmus exchanges, organizes from 16 to 22 October 2017 the third edition of its "international week". Driven by actions carried out within its training units, this highlight of the first quarter 2017-2018 will have the main objective of promoting international mobility as well as cooperation projects with foreign partners.
This week organized by the Directorate of international relations (DRI), will be realized by various conferences and workshops organized on each campus to allow students to better understand the opportunities of continuing studies or internships abroad as well as the procedures and assistance put in place to accompany them in their international projects.
In parallel, campus visits will be organized to allow international partners to discover the University with its various components and laboratories and to deepen the links with USMB staff. The partners will also present themselves to us at an international mobility fair where a booth will be available to promote their establishments and their trainings.
A major event that will bring many international players: foreign partners, staff. the. s of the University Savoie Mont Blanc involved in international relations and student. e.s. A week that will be a new opportunity to promote exchanges between students, teachers, partners and to develop networks of collaborations.
For more information, the [programme for international partners] is now available!