COLLEGE DOCTORAL DE L'UNIVERSITÉ SAVOIE MONT BLANC
The role of the Doctoral College of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc is to organize and coordinate the conduct of doctoral studies within the institution, for all doctoral students regardless of the doctoral school to which they belong.
In this capacity, he coordinates doctoral studies between the University of Savoie Mont Blanc and the University of Grenoble Alpes, for the co-accredited doctoral schools, in conjunction with the College of Doctoral Schools (CED) of the UGA.
The doctoral college:
- organizes the transversal academics doctoral program, in addition to the one provided by the doctoral schools;
- coordinates the scientific activities of the doctoral schools;
- awards doctoral contracts (Ministry, Conseil Savoie Mont Blanc, others) ;
- deals with defence procedures for theses and the HDR;
- awards certain grants to promote the international mobility of doctoral students;
- contributes to the promotion of the doctorate;
The Council of the doctoral college is the deliberative body of the college; it is composed of 30 members, including 4 representatives of the doctoral students.
The doctoral college is headed by a director who relies on the administrative service of the USMB's Directorate of Development, research and Valorisation (DDRV).
Université Savoie Mont Blanc, DDRV, 27, rue Marcoz, BP 1104, CHAMBÉRY Cedex, FRANCE
Director: Jean-Luc BESOMBES
Administrative managers: Virginie THIVILLON and Rabiâ ER-RGHIOUI
Tel: +33 4 79 75 91 51 - +33 4 79 75 84 32