COLLEGE DOCTORAL DE L'UNIVERSITÉ SAVOIE MONT BLANC (CODUSMB)
The role of the Doctoral College of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc (CODUSMB) is to organize and coordinate the conduct of doctoral studies within the institution, for all doctoral students regardless of the doctoral school to which they belong.
It also ensures the coordination of doctoral studies between the University of Savoie Mont Blanc and the Community of Universities and Institutions (ComUE) University Grenoble Alpes, in connection with the College of Doctoral Schools (CED) of the ComUE, for the co-accredited doctoral schools.
- organizes the transversal academics doctoral program, in addition to the one provided by the doctoral schools;
- coordinates the scientific activities of the doctoral schools;
- awards doctoral contracts (Ministry, Conseil Savoie Mont Blanc, others) ;
- deal with defence procedures for theses and the HDR;
- awards certain grants to promote the international mobility of doctoral students;
- contributes to the promotion of the doctorate;
The Doctoral College Council is the deliberative body of the college; it is composed of 31 members with voting rights. The doctoral college is headed by a director who is supported by the administrative service of the USMB's Department of Development, Research and Valorisation (DDRV).
Université Savoie Mont Blanc, DRED, 27, rue Marcoz, BP 1104, CHAMBÉRY Cedex, FRANCE
Director of the CODUSMB: Hélène CLARET
Secretariat: Virginie THIVILLON - tel. 04 79 75 91 51 - email firstname.lastname@example.org