(Local Center for University and Social Works)
The residences offer a capacity of 1,059 places spread over the university's three campuses.
Different types of accommodation are available:
- traditional rooms of 9m² (Jacob) or 12 m² (Bourget-du-Lac)
- renovated rooms with individual bathrooms
- studios or apartments to share in the new residences
You can apply for housing online: http://www.crous-grenoble.fr/
- between 15 January and 15 May of the year preceding your registration for housing allocations at the beginning of the September school year
- all year round for an application for housing during the year or for a short-term application
You will also find information about the residences (photos, maps, etc.) on the site.
If you are an international student
If you are not from the European Union, are not on an exchange programme and are not a scholarship holder, please consult the guidelines for the constitution of a specific file.
Housing department of Chambéry, Annecy and Aix-les-Bains town halls
In the Chambéry area, find the housing offers on the Kestudi website.
The Aix les Bains Riviera des Alpes Tourist Office and the town halls, offers you accommodation on their website.
In the Annecy agglomeration, the Youth Information Office organizes a housing service on the website of the City of Annecy.
The Family Allowance Fund (CAF)
From now on, the application for housing assistance is 100% online: no need to go to the CAF anymore. Everything is done online on the CAF website.
Find out about the various housing subsidies available to students.