Source: MESRI flash note November 2018 and February 2019
The University of Savoie Mont Blanc is one of the best universities in France for the success of its Bachelor and Master students:
- 9th French university for success in a 3-year bachelor's degree program
- 7th French university for a 3 or 4 year Bachelor's degree
- 10th French university for success in DUT in 2 or 3 years
- 11th French university for success in the 1st year of a Master's degree
- 9th French university for success in the 2-year master's program
CONCOURS DE L'ENSEIGNEMENT
2018 competition data for students enrolled in the 1st year of the Master's program.
The University of Savoie Mont Blanc is one of the best universities in France for success in teaching competitions :
- Academic competition
- 42% for the first degree (national average 14%)
- National Competitions
- 88% in Modern Letters (national average 10%),
- 31% in Physics/Chemistry (national average 14%),
- 68% in Maths (national average 11%),
- 40% in English (national average 11%),
- 21% in History-Geography (national average 5%),
- 22% in Physical and Sports Education (national average 13%).
MENESR professional integration survey data on graduates 2016 to 30 months - January 2020.
research The Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research (MENESR) publishes every year the results of its 30-month professional integration survey of Master's graduates. This study focuses on French graduates from the initial academics who did not continue their studies after graduation.
At the University of Savoie Mont Blanc, graduates are very attached to their institution:
- 82% of the Master 2016 graduates of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc responded to the survey (national average response rate: 70%).
At the University of Savoie Mont Blanc: support and monitoring of high-level sportsmen and -women which allows students to reconcile their studies with competition.
- 1st multidisciplinary non-healthuniversity (group U3) for the absolute bibliometric indicator based on publications listed by Web of Science according to the Observatoire des sciences et techniques (OST)
- 1st multidisciplinary university for the number of publications in relation to the number of teachers and researchers.
- 7th French university for the number of publications per teacher/researcher
- 14th French university in the Shanghai thematic ranking by number of occurrences (2017)
- 15 th French establishment (out of 44 French establishments) in the international US News and World Report ranking (2019)
- 19 th French institution in the international University Ranking by Academic performance (2017)
RANKINGS AND AWARDS
- 6 masters listed in the 2015 Student Guide of the Masters Courses "which are on the rise": the master's degree in Telecommunications and Networks (UFR Basic and Applied Sciences), the master's degree in Neuropsychology (UFR Lettres Langues et Sciences Humaines), The LEA Master's degree - Intercultural negotiation (UFR Lettres Langues et Sciences Humaines), the master's degree in Ergonomics of Physical Activities, Engineering and Product Design (Interdisciplinary Scientific Mountain Centre), the master's degree in Geosciences applied to development engineering - GAÏA - (Interdisciplinary Scientific Mountain Centre), the Master's degree in Management and Industrial Development (IAE Savoie Mont-Blanc)
- 12 training courses from the University of Savoie Mont Blanc present in the last edition of the "nuggets of the faculty" of the Nouvel Observateur.
- 13th French establishment in the international US News and World Report 2016 ranking
- 14th French institution in the international University Ranking by Academic performance 2016
- 19th French institution in the Center for World University Rankings(CWUR ) 2016.
- 1st European establishment represented at the 2015 Winter Universiades. Five medals, including one gold.
UNIVERSITY - ECONOMIC PLAYERS RELATIONS
- The University Savoie Mont Blanc and its Business Club receive from the hands of the Minister of Higher Education and research the prize "academics-insertion" during the national meetings between universities and companies.