Savoie Mont Blanc University is one of the best universities in France for the success of its undergraduate and graduate students *:
- 9th French university for undergraduate success in 3 years
- 7th French university for undergraduate success in 3 or 4 years
- 10th French university for success in DUT in 2 or 3 years
- 11th French university for success in the 1st year of master's degree
- 9th French university for master's degree success in 2 years
*Source: MESRI flash note November 2018 and February 2019
Savoie Mont Blanc University is one of the best universities in France for success in teaching competitions:
- Academic competition
- 42% for primary education (national average 14%)
- National competitions
- 88% in Modern Literature (national average 10%),
- 31% in Physics and Chemistry (national average 14%),
- 68% in Maths (national average 11%),
- 40% in English (national average 11%),
- 21% in History-Geography (national average 5%),
- 22% in Physical and Sports Education (national average 13%).
2018 competition data for students enrolled in the 1st year of the Master's degree.
The Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research (MENESR) publishes the results of its 30-month professional integration survey of master's graduates every year. This study focuses on French graduates from initial training who did not continue their studies after graduation.
At Savoie Mont Blanc University, graduates are very attached to their institution:
- 83% of 2015 Master's graduates from Savoie Mont Blanc University responded to the survey (average national response rate: 70%)
Data from the MENESR professional integration surveys on graduates 2015 to 30 months - March 2019.
At the University of Savoie Mont Blanc: support and supervision of high-level athletes that allows students to reconcile their studies with competition.
- 1st multidisciplinary non-health university (group U3) for the absolute bibliometric indicator based on publications identified by Web of Science according to the Observatoire des sciences et techniques (OST)
- 1st multidisciplinary university for the number of publications in relation to the number of its teachers / researchers
- 7th French university for the number of publications per teacher / researcher
- 14th French university in Shanghai's thematic ranking by number of occurrences (2017)
- 13 th French institution in the US News and World Report international ranking (2018)
- 14 th French institution in the international ranking University Ranking by Academic performance (2016)
RANKINGS AND AWARDS
- 6 master's degrees referenced in the 2015 Guide for Master's Students "with the wind in their sails": the Master's degree in Telecommunications and Networks (UFR Fundamental and Applied Sciences), the Master's degree in Neuropsychology (UFR Literature, Languages and Human Sciences), the LEA Master's degree - Intercultural negotiation (UFR Literature, Languages and Human Sciences), the Master's degree in Ergonomics of Physical Activities, Engineering and Product Design (Interdisciplinary Scientific Mountain Centre), the Master's degree in Geosciences applied to development engineering - GAÏA - (Interdisciplinary Scientific Mountain Centre), the Master's degree in Management and Industrial Development (IAE Savoie Mont-Blanc)
- 12 training courses from the Savoie Mont Blanc University present in the latest edition of the "university nuggets" of the Nouvel Observateur.
- 13th French institution in the US News and World Report 2016 international ranking
- 14th French institution in the international ranking University Ranking by Academic performance 2016
- 19th French institution in the Center for World University Rankings (CWUR) 2016.
- 1st European establishment represented at the Winter Universiades 2015. Five medals, one of which is gold.
UNIVERSITY - ECONOMIC ACTORS RELATIONS
- The Savoie Mont Blanc University and its Business Club receive from the Minister of Higher Education and Research the "training-integration" prize at national university-enterprise meetings.