Actualisation février 2021 * Année universitaire 2020-2021 / Chiffres officiels SISE arrêtés au 15.01.2021, auditeurs libres, doctorants et étudiants ESPE inclus. *** Année civile 2020/ Données : Rapport Social Unique 2020
- 15,399 students* (including doctoral students)
- 223 doctoral students*
- 1 338 personnels***
- 7 units of academics and research, institutes and schools
- 3 training centres:
- 1 department dedicated to pedagogical support, promotion of digital and distance learning for student success (LEARN)
- 1 tourist centre of excellence "inventive mountain".
- 18 laboratories of research
- 1 doctoral college
- 10 doctoral schools
- 5 federations of research Université Savoie Mont Blanc
- 1 University Foundation
- 1 Enterprise Club
- 3 university domains in 2 departments (Savoie and Haute-Savoie) and several other sites of academics
- The offer of academics
- The research
- Human Resources
- Relations between universities and economic players
- The decrees
PRESENTATION OF THE UNIVERSITÉ SAVOIE MONT BLANC
- General presentation of the Savoie Mont Blanc University (slide show)
- Presentation of the Savoie Mont Blanc University
- Scientific Technical Culture
- International relations (coming soon)
BALANCE SHEETS AND REPORT
Social balance sheets
- Single Social Report 2020
The 2020 Social Report was adopted by the Board of Directors on 22 June 2021 after advice from the Technical Council of the 15 June 2021 and the Academic Council of the 17 June 2021.
- Social balance sheet 2019
The 2019 social report was adopted by the Board of Directors on 15/09/2020 after the opinion of the Technical Council on 08/09/2020 and the Academic Council on 10/09/2020.
- Social balance sheet 2018
The 2018 social report was adopted by the Board of Directors on 25/06/2018 after the opinion of the Technical Council on 18/06/2018 and the Academic Council on 20/06/2018.
- Social balance sheet 2017
The 2017 social report was adopted by the Board of Directors on 26/06/2018 after the opinion of the Technical Council on 22/06/2018 and the Academic Council on 21/06/2018.
- Social balance sheet 2016
The 2016 social balance sheet was presented to the Board of Directors on 11/07/2017.
- Social Report 2015
The 2015 Social Report was adopted at the Technical Committee on 14/10/2016 and presented to the Board of Directors on 18/10/2016.
- Social balance sheet 2014
The 2014 Social Report was adopted at the Technical Committee meeting of 18/09/2015 and presented to the Board of Directors on 22/09/2015.
- Social balance sheet 2013
The 2013 Social Report was adopted at the Technical Committee meeting on 27/06/2014 and presented to the Board of Directors on 8/07/2014.
- Social Report 2012
The 2012 social report was adopted at the Technical Committee on 18/10/2013 and presented to the Board of Directors on 22/10/2013.
President's Team Activity Reviews
- President's Team 2015 Activity Report
- President's Team 2014 Activity Report
- President's Team Activity Report 2013
- 2012 Activity Report of the Presidential Team
HCERES EVALUATION CAMPAIGN 2014-2015
- USMB - HCERES evaluation report of the facility
- USMB - Institutional Self-Assessment Report
- USMB - 2011-2015 Contract Indicators
- COMUE - Strategy report on territorial coordination at the Grenoble academy site
INFORMATION AND CONTROL MEDIA
- Training self-evaluation 2019
- Launch of the Hcéres assessment, January 2019
- Scientific Integrity News
- International University Rankings
- Université Savoie Mont Blanc Strategic Project 2016-2020
- Contract with the government: site and facility components 2016-2020
- President's presentation on USMB sites - October 2015
- Presentation document of the law on higher education and the research voted on July 22, 2013