RESEARCH AT USMB
- 19 laboratories
- 633 teacher-researchers
- 150 technical and administrative research support staff
- 72 directors and researchers (CNRS, INRA, IRD) working in the laboratories of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc.
- 303 doctoral students, 1/3 of whom are foreign doctoral students
5 transversal fields of expertise
- Basic Sciences, Earth, Environment (SFTE) ;
- Technologies: Mechatronics, Energy-Building, Digital (MEBN) ;
- Enterprise, Governance, Responsibilities (EGR) ;
- Behaviour, Images, Cultures and Societies (CICS) ;
- Mountain, Tourism, Sport, Health (MTSS).
Update October 2019 - Human Resources: 2018 calendar year data / Social balance sheet 2018