• Proxy withdrawal is possible: the person holding the proxy must present his/her identity card, a proxy (written and signed document) and a photocopy of the laureate's identity card.
  • By post:
    • You live in France :
    • You live abroad:
      • Form to be completed, printed and returned at the place of withdrawal of the diploma that concerns you. Enclose a photocopy of your ID and a large cardboard envelope, stamped (international coupons) for 100 g. Specify the city of the French consulate or embassy closest to your home. The cultural services of this institution will contact you for the awarding of your diploma, hence the importance of noting your telephone number and e-mail address on the form.