If you are a student in a Classe Préparatoire aux Grandes Écoles (CPGE 1st or2nd year) in Economics / Science / Literature, you must register for both high school and university.
ENROLMENT AT UNIVERSITY ALLOWS YOU TO...
Validate your CPGE credits as university credits
- Continue your studies atUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc in the continuity of your preparatory years
- Obtain credits valid throughout Europe to continue your studies.
Reorienting yourself during the year
- Integrate theUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc without losing a year if you change direction during the preparatory course.
- To be hosted in one of the many Bachelor's degree courses offered by theUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc.
Benefit from the services of theUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc
- Guidance and information service
- University Library
- Digital Workspace
- Sporting activities
- Cultural mission and student life
REGISTER FOR THEUNIVERSITÉ SAVOIE MONT BLANC
How to apply to university:
I am in my first year of CPGE, I am registering online: First registration
I am in my2nd year of CPGE and I was already registered atUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc last year. I am re-registering online: Re-registration
I cannot pay online by credit card or I am in my 2nd year of CPGE and I was not registered atUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc last year. I can register by mail by downloading the registration form: Dossier
The online applications for first-time registration (CPGE1) and re-registration (CPGE2) are open from October 25 to November 18, 2022
- The presentation document
- What to do after registration
- MeetUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc throughout the year
- Open Day atUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc on the 3 university campuses in Savoie and Haute-Savoie
- Contact the information / guidance service : 04 79 75 94 83 / email@example.com