The Digital and Distance Coaching for Student Success (LEARN) department supports teachers in the implementation of pedagogical activities adapted to today's students.
The missions of the department are to :
- to train and enable the university's pedagogical teams to improve their skills,
- to accompany the teachers and staff of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc concerned towards new pedagogical practices,
- advise the institution and carry out a watch on university pedagogy and digital in an educational context,
- working in a network in order to federate the different actors of the digital university pedagogy around common actions
The CNFEDS provides the academicsinitial training for professionals who teach young deaf and blind people in the medical-social sector.
4 diplomas are offered:
- the CAPEJS (Certificate of Aptitude for the Teaching of Young Deaf People: State Diploma) Master's Degree in Teaching and Deafness
- the Certificate of Aptitude for General Education of the Blind and Visually Impaired (CAEGADV)
- the Certificate of Aptitude for Musical Teaching of the Blind and Visually Impaired (CAEMADV)
- the Certificate of Aptitude for the Duties of Teacher of Technical Education for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CAFPETADV)
It also offers academicscontinuous training for professionals in the sector. Attached to the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, it is a department of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc.
INVENTIVE MOUNTAIN TOURISM CLUSTER
The "Montagne Inventive" tourist centre of excellence, certified by the French Institute of Tourism, is a resource centre for actors and mountain territories. It federates actors of the academicsand research, tourism professionals and elected officials to promote new strategic projects, contribute to innovation in the tourism sector and thus improve the attractiveness of mountain territories. The tourism cluster carries out concrete actions by mobilising transdisciplinary teams working in project mode. Its method is based on the contributions of university research (review of scientific literature, international monitoring and benchmarking) and on qualitative field studies that it conducts with the support of the USMB's survey unit.
These actions fall into four main areas:
- INNOVATE: support tourism stakeholders in their innovative projects in terms of products and processes to improve the attractiveness of the region.
- TRAIN: create products academicsfor and with professionals by combining knowledge, skills and shared experiences of professionals, students and teacher-researchers from all disciplines.
- FÉDÉRER: the professional and institutional actors of the territory around the co-construction of projects.
- INTERNATIONALIZE: in particular by accompanying territories in the development of Asian clients and by promoting research academicsand development activities in an intercultural perspective with Switzerland and Italy.
As a university centre specialising in teaching French to foreigners, ACCENTS offers French as a Foreign Language (FLE) courses.Labelled "Qualité FLE", ACCENTS also offers Diplomas in French Language Studies/Degrees in French (DELF/DALF), Tests of French Evaluation (TEF) and the Test de connaissance du français (TCF) for students, professionals, applications for French nationality, migration to Canada or Quebec and any non-French speaking person wishing to certify a level of French internationally.
UNIVERSITY PRESSES SAVOIE MONT BLANC