The Accompagnement numérique et à distance pour la réussite des étudiants (APPRENDRE) department supports teachers in setting up educational activities adapted to today's students.
The department's missions are to :
- train and upgrade the skills of the university's teaching teams,
- support teachers andUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc staff in developing new teaching practices,
- advise the establishment and monitor university pedagogy and digital technology in an educational context,
- work as part of a network to unite the various players involved in digital university education around common initiatives
Please note: this center is being phased out by 2023 and will no longer be issuing diplomas.
The CNFEDS provides initial academics training for professionals preparing to teach young deaf and blind people in the medical-social sector.
INVENTIVE MOUNTAIN TOURISM CLUSTER
The "Montagne Inventive" tourism cluster, accredited by the Institut Français du Tourisme, is a resource center for mountain players and regions. It brings together players from the academics and research sectors, tourism professionals and elected representatives to encourage new strategic projects, contribute to innovation in the tourism sector and thus enhance the appeal of mountain regions. The tourism cluster takes concrete action by mobilizing trans-disciplinary teams working in project mode. Its method is based on university research (scientific literature reviews, international monitoring and benchmarking) and on qualitative field studies, which it pilots with the support of the USMB Survey Unit.
These actions fall into four main categories:
- INNOVATE: support tourism players in their innovative product and process projects to enhance the region's appeal.
- TRAIN: create academics products for and with professionals by combining the knowledge, skills and shared experience of professionals, students and teacher-researchers from all disciplines.
- FEDERATE: the region's professional and institutional players around the co-construction of projects.
- INTERNATIONALIZE: in particular, by helping territories to develop their Asian clientele and by promoting cross-cultural academics and research initiatives with Switzerland and Italy.
As a university center specializing in teaching French to foreigners, ACCENTS offers courses in French as a Foreign Language (FLE).With the "Qualité FLE" label, ACCENTS also offers Diplômes d'études/approfondi en langue française (DELF/DALF), Tests d'évaluation de français (TEF) and the Test de connaissance du français (TCF) for students, professionals, French nationals, immigrants to Canada or Quebec and non-French speakers wishing to prove their level of French abroad.
PRESSES UNIVERSITAIRES SAVOIE MONT BLANC