The USMB and its territories are involved in the creation of places labeled "Connected Campus" spread over its territory and supported by the communities. The student, integrated in one of these local study places, benefits from the services of the USMB.
Studying at a distance near you
Lhe campus connected are third places of learning allowant to follow a academics of higher education delivered distance learning while being accompanied.
Sn the Savoie and Haute-Savoie regions three connected campuses are opening their doors :
The community of municipalities of the sources of Lake Annecy is setting up its connected campus at the start of the 2021 academic year in the "La Clé" incubator in Faverges-Seythenex.
More information on the website of the Faverges-Seythenex connected campus
The community of communes Pays d'Evian Vallée d'Abondance (CCPEVA) is setting up its connected campus in Evian-Les-Bains at the start of the 2021 academic year in the Maison de l'Eau (CC du Léman), as part of a partnership with the Eau Lémanique Evian cluster.
The commune of Bourg Saint Maurice - Les Arcs is integrating its connected campus as part of the revitalisation of the site of the former 7th BCA barracks. It proposes a connected campus in the heart of a mountainous area which will open at the beginning of the school year 2022.
Find out more on the Bourg Saint Maurice - Les Arcs connected campus website
L'student, integrated in lone of these placex s of study in the vicinity.é, benefits from services ofuniversité Savoie Mont Blanc (USMB)namely :
- A privileged and and individualised contact with the university via a dedicated project manager and mobilised teams
- Access to various services from the connected campus (sport, health, prevention, student life, orientation, university library) and toto events (cultural, social, sports, scientific)
- Supporting the dynamics of student-run associationsu connected campus
How to get into a connected campus?
To enjoy the benefits of a connected campus
- Identify distance learning courses related to your project academics
- Contact the connected campus near you to inform them of your application. They will be able to help you in your search and support your application.
- Apply for the distance learning courses of your choice by keeping the connected campus informed
- Among the courses for which you are selected, in agreement with the connected campus, confirm your choice and register to the academics.
- Start your academics from a connected campus near you
To know more about it
- Training in "Connected Campus" locations
- Download the brochure to discover the connected campuses in Savoie and Haute-Savoie
The Connected Campuses are of labelled devicess by the MESRI in conjunction with the rectorates.