Coming to theUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc

Welcome to France

For international students

The USMB has been awarded 2 stars in the "Welcome to France" label, thanks to the high quality of its welcome for international students.

In an exchange program

For international students

Exchange programs allow you to come and study at the USMB in partnership with your home university.

Free Mover" candidate

For international students

You have the possibility to come to the USMB with the same status as French students, without going through a partnership with an institution in your country.

Double degrees

For international students

Double degrees allow you to do part of your studies at the USMB, and the other part in your home institution. At the end of your course, you will receive diplomas from both universities.

Training in English

For international and French students

The USMB offers degree courses entirely in English, and international semesters in English more particularly intended for foreign students.

Learning French (ACCENTS)

For international students and outsiders

The center of academics ACCENTS offers French language training for international students and for people who want to learn French in addition to their main activity.

Summer schools

For international students

A summer school is an international university program offered, generally and as its name suggests, during the summer period.

Practical information: Preparing your arrival

For international students

Before coming to the USMB, prepare your stay by consulting our practical information.


Virtual visit of our 3 campuses

Switch to full screen mode