Registration fees for the start of the academic year 2020-2021
Partial exemption from differentiated tuition fees for certain students in international mobility for the academic year 2020-2021
(Deliberation of the Board of Directors of the Université Savoie Mont Blanc N°2020.02.18-5.3.1 of February 18, 2020)
The Board of Directors of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc has approved partial exemption from differentiated registration fees for international students subject to tax, reducing the amount of their registration fees to the same sum as that paid by French students for the duration of the preparation of the diploma, subject to compliance with the conditions of attendance at lectures and examinations and the completion of the compulsory internships provided for in the model.
The application for registration at the USMB of the students concerned is equivalent to a request for partial exemption from registration fees.
The partial exemption applies subject to France's European and international commitments and in compliance with any agreements concluded by the establishment.
GET TO KNOW USMB BETTER
- Presentation film of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc : French, Français
- Slideshow presentation of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc : French
- Presentation brochure of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc in French (updated 2019), English (updated 2019), German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese.
- Survival kit for international students at the University Savoie Mont Blanc : French, English
- USMB Student Guide 2020.2021 : French
ACCORDING TO YOUR PROFILE
|Exchange Students||You come to USMB under a privileged partnership between your home university and USMB, either through the Erasmus programme or through a bilateral agreement. To find out if your university has a cooperation agreement with USMB, please consult the international relations office of your home university.|
|Individual student freemovers||You wish to come to the University of Savoie Mont Blanc as an individual, without a partnership agreement between the higher education institution in which you are studying in your country and the University of Savoie Mont Blanc. You will thus have the same status as French students.|
|Doctoral student or teacher-researcher||You are a doctoral student or a foreign teacher-researcher and you wish to come to the University Savoie Mont Blanc? You will find here some information to finance your mobility.|
Reception, information and advice for international students and doctoral students:
- Obtaining a visa
- research of housing/contact CLOUS/procedure VISALE
- CVECs and registrations (on request)
- Visa validation (OFII)
- Renewal of residence permit
- Opening a bank account
- Membership Social security/mutual information
- French course information - ACCENTS
- To have access to psychological, medical and health issues
- Information on events organised by the DRI
- Preparing to leave France
- Other possible questions (on request)
Contact details: Tel : 04 79 75 91 15 - Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org