The director or the director general of services is appointed by the minister in charge of higher education, on the proposal of the president of the university and ensures, under his or her authority, the organization and functioning of the institution's services.
The Accounting Agency is responsible for the payment of expenditure, the collection of revenue, the management of funds, the keeping of supporting documents and the keeping of the general accounts. It draws up the financial documents presented to the Administrative Board for validation, and is responsible for their certification by the auditors.
- 04 79 75 84 57
The DAF is responsible for organising and monitoring the institution's financial management in line with the institution's strategy and project.
It implements the management actions that enable the efficiency and control of the institution's financial flows in collaboration with the services of the accounting agency.
It prepares and monitors the execution of the institution's budget; provides the necessary assistance and advice for the financial management of the university, in conjunction with the DAPAC; proposes and organises the purchasing policy.
The CFO is structured into three departments:
The budget department / revenue monitoring
- Drawing up and monitoring the implementation of the budget in terms of revenue and expenditure,
- Accompaniment and advice for components and services.
The Procurement and Contracting Department
- Development of the institution's purchasing policy,
- Management of public supply, service and works contracts,
- Accompaniment and advice to the departments for all procedures relating to public procurement.
The centralized public procurement service
- Preparation of purchase orders for the common central services of theUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc for the following purchases: supplies - services - missions and travel
- Internal and external invoicing and requests for transfers of appropriations from central and common services for: exchanges of staff and services, miscellaneous operating expenditure
- 04 79 75 85 55
It is the result of a merger between the General Affairs Department and the Legal Department.
Reporting to the Services Directorate General, the mission of the General Affairs Department is to :
- to organize university elections and institutional monitoring of the councils,
- to manage the Board of Directors and the Academic Council, to provide secretarial services and to disseminate decisions and minutes,
- to provide the secretariat for meetings of the Health, Safety and Working Conditions Committee (CHSCT),
- prepare, follow up and manage the decrees and decisions, and the delegation of signatures,
- to manage accident and claim reports and to liaise with the insurer,
- to deal with requests from the rectorate for the constitution of baccalaureate juries,
- to ensure the monitoring of the conventions,
- to respond to enquiries that fall within its field of competence and to send statements to the French Copyrights Centre (CFC).
Reporting to the Services Directorate General, the Legal Service has the following mission:
- to provide legal advice to elected officials, elected representatives and the various departments and components of the university,
- to carry out a legal audit and check the regularity of the acts,
- to carry out a legal watch,
- monitor agreements, review complex contracts and agreements managed by other directorates or departments, and draw up standard contracts or agreements,
- to participate in the elaboration of the statutes of the university and its components, delegations of signatures, decrees, decisions, etc..,
- to coordinate and organize the university elections,
- to examine cases before the disciplinary sections and to provide secretarial services for the sections,
- to handle pre-litigation and litigation cases: preventing litigation, drafting briefs and representing the university before the various courts,
- respond to requests for access to administrative documents,
- to be the relay of the Data Protection Officer (DPO),
- to represent the institution at the academic level on legal and electoral issues.
The DAPAC is made up of 2 divisions: the academics division and the medium division.
As a research, consulting and expertise office, DAPAC promotes a culture of management, continuous improvement and organizational development based on process management tools. It coordinates the steering assistance of the establishment around a structure integrating the production of indicators, management control, monitoring of the wage bill and the observatory of academics and professional integration. The missions of the steering assistance department:
- decision support engineering - Design office, consulting, expertise,
- advice and conceptual support to decision-makers,
- steering of management control within the university,
- monitoring of payroll and job ceilings,
- design and development of decision-making and operational dashboards in relation to the business lines and analysis,
- monitoring the achievement of the university's strategic objectives,
- Conducting surveys on the future of graduates and monitoring the progress of students,
- advice, support and implementation of student evaluation surveys,
- carrying out statistical analyses to complete the knowledge of the themes related to the university's missions,
- contribution to the completeness and consistency of the information system and to the quality of the data.
- 04 79 75 91 88
It is in charge of implementing the external communication policy of the establishment and supporting internal communication within the framework of the strategy adopted by the presidential team and recorded in the establishment project.
Its purpose is to promoteUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc, its units at academics and research, its students and staff to different audiences: high school students, students in collaboration with the DEVE, institutional partners and economic players in the area, the general public, the media, etc. The Communications Department works closely with the units at academics and research as well as with the central and common departments and services. The range of tools used by the Communications Department to promote the institution and establish its position is wide and varied:
- digital (website, newsletters, social networks, etc.),
- paper media (booklets, guides, booklets, etc.),
- campaign deployment,
- multimedia support (clips, videos, etc.),
- promotion by the object,
- media relations,
- organization of events, etc.
The DDRV is responsible for implementing the institution's scientific policy. It provides assistance to the institution's development projects, to Research unitsand their projects and to academics. It coordinates the activities of valorisation and transfer of public research results and offers expertise in the financing, administration and management of research.
Its main activities are:
- the administration of the research commission of the Academic Council and the implementation of its decisions and recommendations,
- the distribution of the financial resources devoted to research,
- the budgetary and financial management of the appropriations of Research units,
- the production of financial proof of projects on research,
- support for the piloting and evaluation of the research,
- support for the development projects of the institution,
- support for Research unitsin setting up and monitoring research projects,
- support for the development of research : negotiation of contracts with the socio-economic world, protection of inventions, management of the patent portfolio, technology transfer, assistance in setting up start-ups,
- coordination and support for doctoral studies,
- management of research leadership clearances,
- support for the dissemination of scientific and technical culture and the promotion of research and research,
- the management of the Savoie Mont Blanc university presses.
- 04 79 75 84 32
The DEVE's mission is to implement the institution's policy on academics and student life.
Its main activities are:
- the academics offer: monitoring the development of the academics offer, its implementation and its evolution,
- the follow-up of the accreditation campaign,
- the commission for academics and university life: preparation, organisation and follow-up of the commission's work,
- information and guidance for secondary school pupils and students: participation in the development of information policy, provision of information on studies, definition and participation in guidance events for secondary school pupils and students (Journée du Lycéen, immersions, participation in the Open Day, etc.), organisation and coordination of the Liaison Lycées Universités (LLU) action,
- central schooling: supervision of administrative management acts for students, from application to graduation, at the three sites. Management of the APOGÉE tuition software, of the software for displaying the offer of academics AMETYS, and of the application software (Parcoursup, E-candidate, Études en France), assistance to the users of these applications,
- support and assistance for students in their professional integration process thanks to a network with the university's UFRs, institutes and schools and in close partnership with the Club des Entreprises de l'Université Savoie Mont Blanc and numerous partners,
- Student and campus life: organisation of actions in favour of students aimed at promoting their success and improving their quality of life (collaborative projects within the framework of the Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC) and the Fonds de Solidarité et de Développement des Initiatives Étudiantes (FSDIE)) The Student and Campus Life Service (SVEC) answers students' questions on all aspects of practical, associative and cultural life on campus. It coordinates all actions aimed at making campus life more dynamic in conjunction with the university departments involved and partners in the area (Campus Day, student houses, event programming, cultural and sports activities, support for prevention actions, etc.).
- the reception and follow-up of special audiences (students with disabilities, sportsmen and women, high-level athletes and artists, etc.). The Service d'accueil et d'accompagnement des étudiants en situation de handicap (S2AESH) provides reception and support for students with disabilities in conjunction with the various players in the institution.
The DEVE federates personnel from the management to the presidency, in the schools on the 3 campuses.
- 04 79 75 8465
Organised into four teams (Management Applications, Projects, Local Support and Systems and Networks), the DN implements and maintains in operational condition the necessary resources (workstations, wired and wireless network, servers, storage, applications and their connectors, etc.) to offer students and staff (25,000 user accounts) identical access on each of the four sites of theUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc to the following work tools:
- Intranet/Collaborative spaces,
- Business applications (education, human resources, finance, management),
- Site licenses for research and/or academics (Microsoft, MatLab, Arcgis, etc.)
- Access is also possible from the Grenoble campuses (wifi-campus), from institutions linked to research and higher education (eduroam) or (eduspot), and via the Internet.
The Property Department (DirPat) manages the entire property policy of theuniversité Savoie Mont Blanc. In particular, it is responsible for implementing the property development master plan and monitoring construction and restructuring operations. It is committed to defining ways of improving and adapting the built environment so that it best meets the needs of users, with a view to constant optimisation.
To implement the objectives of development and maintenance of the real estate heritage, to ensure the proper functioning of the buildings and their surroundings but also to support the teaching and research missions within the establishment, the DirPat is composed of different services divided into 3 functional areas:
The Campus Heritage Operation Services (SEP): located on each of the campuses (Annecy, Bourget-du-Lac and Jacob-Bellecombette), they relay the actions of the Heritage Department on the campuses by providing day-to-day management (maintenance, mail, minor maintenance, keys, access, etc.), routine maintenance, major repairs and support for the transformations necessary for the development of academics and research.
Property development and energy transition
- The Real Estate Projects Department (SPI): in charge of monitoring prospective studies, setting up and monitoring the construction and major renovation operations of the establishment in line with the strategic real estate orientations of renovation and development of the establishment.
- The Energy and Environmental Transition Unit: directly attached to the SPI, this unit carries out the real estate actions defined in the establishment's energy and environmental transition policy.
Administrative management and property management
- The Wealth Administration Service (SAP): it coordinates the various administrative and financial management actions of the Wealth Management Department.
- The reprography workshop: directly attached to the SAP, carries out the printing work necessary for the operation of the pedagogy and more broadly for the Savoyard university community.
- The Asset Management Unit: in charge of monitoring the real estate and property knowledge of the establishment, as well as the functional coordination of the time management tool (ADE Planete).
- email@example.com : 04 79 75 84 75
- firstname.lastname@example.org : 04 79 75 83 68
- BIATSS Department: 04 79 75 84 98
- SAT : 04 79 75 91 92
The DRI implements the institution's international policy and carries out the following missions:
- international cooperation: hosting delegations, organising missions abroad, running international networks, implementing and monitoring international conventions.
- student and staff mobility: support for students who go abroad to study or do an internship; management and payment of mobility grants; registration, reception and follow-up of foreign students atUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc arriving under a cooperation agreement; logistical and financial support for teaching mobility and academics.
- assistance in setting up and monitoring international projects: assistance to UFRs, institutes and schools as well as to Research unitswho wish to propose a project of academicswith other foreign partners (joint training, double degrees) and which is part of European and international funding programmes.
- the organisation of French as a Foreign Language (FLE) programmes for international audiences (French language centre ACCENTS).
- 04 79 75 91 15
The mission of the prevention and safety department is :
- to advise and assist the management of the institution, but also all the departments, UFRs, institutes, schools and Research units, in the area of occupational risk prevention;
- coordinating the action of the prevention assistants, the local link in the prevention network appointed in each work unit (Research unit, department, component, service, etc.);
- to collaborate with the other prevention actors, such as the prevention doctor or the CHSCT, in order to implement the necessary measures to reduce risks;
- to lead the CHSCT (meetings, participation in working groups and surveys, visits to premises, etc.) ;
- to analyse the causes of accidents and serious incidents, with the services concerned ;
- draw up the institution's annual prevention programme, in collaboration with the services concerned and on the basis of the institution's single document or any other observation ;
- to draw up the annual safety plan for academics and to run specific training courses;
- to manage the files of exceptional events by issuing safety notices in accordance with the regulations and rules of the university;
- to develop procedures or instructions to improve safety and the consideration of prevention in the workplace;
- organise the collection and treatment of hazardous waste (chemical, biological, radioactive, etc.);
- to participate in the setting up of new facilities or buildings, providing the necessary information concerning safety and prevention;
- to ensure the conformity of the equipment and facilities made available to staff and users.
- 04 79 75 88 31