USMB Student Support Platform
You are a student at USMB.
You have difficulties related to your social, financial, health, digital or other situation:
- A single phone number: 04 79 75 94 15 accessible at the following times on working days: 9am-12pm
- An e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to facilitate your care, you must indicate: your name/first name/campus/academics/telephone number.
Organization of lessons
The organisation of teaching at the beginning of the school year may be given in both face-to-face and distance learning with variable proportions according to each component. Do not hesitate to contact your schools to find out more..
In terms of health measures, an F.A.Q. is put in place.
Discover your new environment
In order to help newcomers discover their new university environment, a series of events and meetings are proposed in a remote and interactive mode throughout the month of September. A welcome booklet containing all useful information will also be available from 2 September. Student information officers will be at your disposal on each campus from 7 September to provide you with information and to show you around your campus. All information is available here.
Back to school dates 2020
The dates given below are provisional and subject to change in the coming days. Remember to check the site regularly.
Faculty of Law (FD)
Institute of Business Administration (IAE)
IUT de Chambéry
Annecy University Institute of Technology
Engineering school Polytech Annecy-Chambéry
UFR Letters, Languages and Human Sciences (LLSH)
- Dates of LLSH for 1st year Bachelor's degrees
- LLSH re-entry dates for L2 and L3 all Licences
- LLSH start dates for the Masters
- Dates of entry of LLSH/FD for the Law/LEA degree on the Annecy-le-Vieux site
- LLSH start dates for Master's students Méone third of teaching, education and academics secondary education (MEEF 2D)
UFR Sciences et Montagne (SceM)
- CSEM re-entry dates for Licences, DEUST, CMI and DU
- CMEB dates for Professional Licenses
- CMES dates for the Masters