An innovative collaborative platform for decision support to adapt the academics superior offer of the French-Swiss territory to the needs of the local ecosystem.
This innovative tool has been developed mainly for university managers, but also for future candidates for these training courses, socio-economic actors in the Franco-Geneva region and a cross-border network of partners. It aims to increase the adequacy of the offer of higher education courses to the needs of the local socio-economic fabric.
Designed to improve the collection and exchange of information on the supply academics and skills needs of businesses in the cross-border territory, this collaborative social network (users are also contributors) aims to
- Propose a collaborative decision-making tool to encourage the co-construction of the academicsoffer, with the participation of economic actors, so that this offer best meets their skills needs,
- Produce a dynamic mapping of the supply of academics on the cross-border territory, initially targeting Engineering Sciences, enriched by indicators of the demand for skills from the local ecosystem
- Produce indicators to provide a real-time overview of training and recruitment opportunities in the field of engineering sciences in the Franco-Geneva region
Once in place, this tool can be extended to other areas/universities.
Project carried by
- TheUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc (French lead)
- Employment centre
- USMB Business Club
- The house of economy and development
- Hes.so (Swiss lead)
- Opi industries technologies
- SWISS ENGINEERING
Project supported by
The CaDyCo project is supported by the European Inter-reg France-Switzerland 2014-2020 cross-border cooperation programme and as such has received financial support from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) of €441,444 out of a total cost of €918,233.
OTHER PROJECT SUPPORTERS