1 - If you live in France

You must use the form called "green file". How to get the form?

  • via the internet:  downloadable file

    October 1, 2023: opening of the admissions procedure for the 2024-2025 academic year,

    December 15, 2023: return of the file to the Central School Department

The test of knowledge of French (TCF-DAP) is not free (74 euros). It will be organized byUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc.

NB: A specific file can be downloaded for candidates exempted from the application for prior admission: DAP exemption file

2 - If you live abroad

  • in a country where there is a Campus France space with a CEF procedure: electronically

You must apply for prior admission by logging on to the website corresponding to your country of origin (http://www. " name of country ".campusfrance.org) and follow the instructions mentioned there.

List of countries and regions connected to the Study in France platform: Algeria, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United States, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vietnam

  • in a country where there is no Campus France space: by using the paper form called "white file

(Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Laos, Malaysia, Qatar, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom, Thailand, Ukraine)

You must submit a prior application for admission to the Cooperation and Cultural Action Department of the French Embassy. The file must be accompanied by supporting documents and handed in or returned, duly completed, to the Cooperation and Cultural Action Service (SCAC).

Please note: students of foreign nationality who hold or will hold a French baccalaureate or are currently enrolled in a French higher education institution are subject to the Parcoursup.