In the current health context, the priorities of the USMB are to protect students and staff, to contain the spread of the virus in order to preserve the activities and dynamism of the institution.
We give you the opportunity to read the regulatory documents concerning the functioning of the USMB during the COVID-19 health crisis.
Updated on 27/09/2022
USMB regulatory documents
- Procedure for reporting a positive case or contact case at risk COVID-19 (students)
- Procedure for reporting a positive case or contact case at risk COVID-19 (personal)
- Monitoring for virus occurrence and management of contaminated agents
- List of criteria for defining vulnerable persons at risk of developing a severe form of Covid-19 / SARS-CoV-2 infection
Teaching room capacity by campus
Compliance with the general data protection regulation
In the current health and epidemiological context relating to covid-19, and in application of the ministerial directives in force, it is the responsibility ofuniversité Savoie Mont Blanc to organise the system aimed at limiting the spread of the virus in the establishment by listing the various cases (positive, contact, person at risk, etc.) in order to allow :
- the establishment of internal warning and protection measures and the continuity of the necessary educational and administrative activities,
- reporting to the public authorities in charge of public health (ARS) of the relevant data from the perimeter of the establishment.
The data collected is processed confidentially and exclusively by authorised persons in the institution (Covid referent, preventive medicine service and student health service). They are transmitted to the competent public authorities (ARS) and to the CROUS (if applicable). This information is kept for the duration of the management of the health crisis and then anonymised for management and statistical purposes.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the amended Act of 28 January 1978 (Loi informatique et Libertés), you can access information about yourself by contacting the institution's covid representative email@example.com.
You can also contact the institution's Data Protection Officer(DPO@grenet.fr). If your request is not taken into account, you can submit a complaint to the CNIL.