Re-enrolment in a higher academics

You are a student at theUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc

You have completed the2nd year of a DUT, licence or PEIP or the3rd year of a licence and you wish to continue in another academics of theUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc :



To apply for the3rd year of a bachelor's degree after a DUT, a professional bachelor's degree after a DUT or the 1st year of a master's degree after a bachelor's degree

To apply for the first year of a MEEF master's degree after a bachelor's degree or for an engineering degree after a PEIP, a DUT


On receipt of the acceptance letter, you can re-register online.