The USMB, through its Unit for the Reception and Support of Students with Disabilities "C2AESH", supports students with specific needs throughout their studies (training and student life), and ultimately promotes their professional integration.
- Presentation of rights and approaches
- Assessment of compensation needs (pedagogical and daily life)
- Visits to campuses as required
- Information - Guidance, etc.
THE DESIGN OF STUDIES*
- Adaptation of the supports
- Adaptation of training courses in consultation with the teaching teams
- Help with note taking
- Accompaniment for movements and/or technical manipulations
- Absence management by the doctor of the SUMPPS
- Hours of support
- Loan of equipment (laptop computer, adapted furniture)
- Tutors, etc.
* Each situation being particular, it is only after consultation between the doctor, the educational manager, the team of the disability mission and the school service that it will be possible to decide whether or not to make specific arrangements.
THE LAYOUT OF EXAMINATIONS**
- Organisation of the oral tests
- Assistance of a secretary
- Adaptation of examination topics
- Tests in an isolated room
- Use of equipment (computer, Braille transcription...)
- Increased composition time for written and/or oral tests, etc.
** All these facilities are subject to the expertise of preventive medicine.
- All procedures with the MDPH
- Search for internships, orientation or reorientation and professional integration assistance in partnership with the USMB's information service and professional integration assistance office, etc.
To be able to benefit from these specific measures, it is important to contact the disability mission from May and before 30 October of the current academic year. Requires renewal each year.
Reception and support manager:
- Véronique FORESTIER-MERCIER tel. 04 79 75 91 91 56
- Fanny DEYDIER, tel. 04 50 09 24 24 96
- mail : mission.handicap(at)univ-smb.fr
Our offices on the 3 sites:
- Jacob Bellecombette: Monday, Wednesday from 9am to 4pm
- Le Bourget du Lac: Tuesday, Thursday 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 4pm and Thursday, Friday from 9am to 3pm
- Annecy: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 4pm