Support for students with disabilities
The service (C2AESH or Mission handicap) coordinates, from the project of integration into the USMB to the professional integration, the system dedicated to students with special needs.
On the university's three campuses, the disability mission implements :
- An individualised welcome: presentation of the procedures, assessment of compensation needs, visit to the campuses, etc.
- Study and examination arrangements: in close collaboration with the student health service (SSE)
- Administrative support: approaches to the MDPH or EMAAS, SAMSAH Recovery, Horizon deviceetc. Help with orientation or reorientation in partnership with the university information, orientation and professional integration service (SUIOIP).
- A disability relay through students: events, coffee meetings, etc.
Guide on disability at the USMB (pdf version)
- Find the USMB guide for students with disabilities (French version in pdf)
- Find the student with disabilities' guide (pdf version)
Contacts and offices
We are not available for meetings, interviews or teleworking. Do not hesitate to make an appointment in advance by email at email@example.com
For students in the academics program and apprentices
For students under the academicsscheme and apprentices, the relay is provided by the academicsservice:
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: 04 50 09 22 45
For all others
JACOB-BELLECOMBETTE Building 20 - Office 20049
Monday and Wednesday 9H00-12H00 / 13H30-16H00 - Tel : 04 79 75 91 56
BOURGET-DU-LAC Building 8C - Office 17
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9H00-12H00 / 14H-16H00 - Tel : 04 79 75 91 56 - Tel : 04 50 09 24 96
ANNECY-LE-VIEUX Building H - Room H107
Monday and Tuesday 8H00-12H00 / 13H30-16H00 Wednesday 8H00-11H30 - Tel : 04 50 09 24 96
To know more about it
- You are a student or future student at the USMB and you would like to have information on the organisation of competitions and exams.
- You are involved in supporting students with disabilities (teacher, school staff, etc.)
- You want to get involved in supporting students with disabilities. Whatever your profile, different missions can be proposed to you.
- You want to go further on the theme of disability