THE UNIT FOR THE RECEPTION AND SUPPORT OF STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
This service (C2AESH or Mission handicap) coordinates the system dedicated to students with special needs, from the integration project at USMB to professional integration.
Present on the 3 campuses of the University, the two disability referents implement :
- An individualized welcome with presentation of the procedures, evaluation of the compensation needs, visit of the campuses...
- The design of studies and examinations, in close connection with the Student Health Service
- An administrative support with steps with the CDM or any other supporting organization (EMAAS, SAMSAH Recovery, Horizon deviceetc.), orientation or reorientation assistance in partnership with the University Service of Information, Orientation and Professional Insertion.
- A disability relay through students who will offer you events, coffee meetings, etc. throughout the year.
CONTACTS AND PERMANENCE
For students in the academics program and apprentices
Concerning the students of the academics and apprentices, the relay is ensured by Aurélie Histilloles, of the academics Continuous Service: email@example.com 04 50 09 22 45
For the others
Building 20 - Office 20049
Monday and Wednesday
9H00-12H00 / 13H30-16H00
Building 8C - Office 17
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
9H00-12H00 / 14H-16H00
Building H - Office H107
Monday and Tuesday
8H00-12H00 / 13H30-16H00
| Véronique Forestier-Mercier
04 79 75 91 56
04 50 09 24 96
To know more about it
- You are a student or future student at USMB and you wish to have information on the organisation of competitions and examinations.
- You are involved in the support of students with disabilities (teacher, school staff...)
- You wish to get involved in the support of students with disabilities . Whatever your profile, different missions can be proposed to you.
- You want to go further on the theme of disability