You are concerned by the PARCOURSUP procedure regardless of your age if :
- you are preparing for or hold a French baccalaureate in the general, technological or professional series,
- You are preparing or holding a DAEU,
- you are preparing or hold a French diploma equivalent to the baccalaureate allowing access to higher education,
- you have already been enrolled in a higher education institution in France and wish to start your first year studies again atuniversité Savoie Mont Blanc,
- you are a national of an EU, EEA or Swiss confederation country, Monaco or Andorra and are preparing for a French baccalaureate or hold a secondary school leaving certificate allowing access to higher education in the country of issue.
- you are a national of a country other than the EU, EEA or the Swiss Confederation, Monaco or Andorra and you are enrolled in a French higher education establishment for the current year.
Please note: For admission to the first year of a bachelor's degree, applicants who are not nationals of the EU, the EEA, the Swiss Confederation, Monaco or Andorra, and who hold or are preparing for a diploma equivalent to the French bachelor's degree (EU or non-EU), do not go through the Parcoursup platform, but through the DAP procedure.
Applicants from the academics continue are not concerned by the Parcoursup procedure. For further information, please contact the Scolarité Centrale service or the academics service.
The PARCOURSUP site will allow you to :
- inform you about the different training courses available on the platform,
- apply for the training courses you have chosen,
- to do a stock market simulation based on social criteria.
From 21 December 2021, you will be able to find out about the courses, their content, expectations, places of study academics, career opportunities and the criteria for examining applications.
The three stages of the Parcoursup admission procedure :
- From 21 December 2021: Information on how Parcoursup works, on orientation and the courses on offer.
- 20 January to 29 March 2022: Access to courses. Create an account and enter your wishes (maximum 10 wishes).
- 30 March to 7 April 2022: Finalisation of applications and confirmation of wishes.
April/May Examination of applications by the pedagogical committees.
- 2 June to 15 July 2022: MAIN PHASE: admission proposals.
- from 23 June to 16 September 2022: COMPLEMENTARY PHASE (input of wishes up to and including 14 September)
After your confirmation to one of our trainings, you will receive the instructions to proceed to your administrative registration in the accepted academics .